Sarah's secret

It was a new day I was bored so i woke up and just trained for 2 hours. Then I was going to train some more but then Emma woke up and trained with me then I layer in bed next to her and purred. I don't know why but I really wanted Jay to find a girl friend. But I just laid next to Emma purring. But then something trigerd my mind it sounded like something heavy flying. But I ignored it. I was so alarmedbut then Emma comed me done by licking me. She knew that I was so alarmed and thinking of what do do next. Then the rest of the team woke up Except daniel. But then jackie licked him and he then woke up smiling at jackie.Then we all started training again and Jay kept on speeding pass me to dodge my attacks until I got so irritated that I stomped on the flour and a huge wave of heat blasted and it got Jay. Then Jay fell to the grund."Wow that was so cool. I think it's a new move". Jay said. "Me too". I said. But then something covered the sun on top of me. "Ahhhhh". It screamed. It was a Angel cat. "Ahhhh". I screamed. -slam. I got up and saw it was a Angel cat. "Omg. Am I in heaven cuase I see a Angel cat. Oh no I'm dead". I said. "Sorry". She said. It was a girl. "I'm sarah". Said sarah. "Wait Sarah sarah". I said. "Yes wh.. omg mac. I haven't seen you since the war". Sarah said. "Oh ya. But for the record I thought you died. Because of the war. Dang your so big". I said. "Ya but your bigger". Sarah said. "Wait how do you guys know each other". Said Daniel. "before I met Daniel I was in a small clan with my mom but we moved so we didn't have to fight the war. But Sarah's family stayed to fight.I thought they would die. Wait if your alive that means you won or fled". I said. "Oh we won but my mom died". Said sarah. "Oh sorry for your mom. But do you wanna jion our team". Said jackie. "Um of course anything to hwng out with my only best friend". Sarah said. "ohh thank you sarah.But why did you leave the clan sarah". I said. "Because I had to find you". Said sarah. "Jay do you know why I was the one who asked Sarah to jion". Jackie said. "becuase you like her". Jackie wispered. "Um how do you know". Jay said. "becuase I can read minds and you kept staring at her". Jackie said. Then we all trained until it was 6:00. I went to get some water at a near by lake and Sarah followed me. I saw her the second I left. "Ok Sarah what do you want ". I said. "I need to talk to you". Sarah said.Then I sat down. "Ok what do you want to talk about". I said. "Ok don't freak out but when my mom died she said dhes not really my mom and that yours is mine too. Then i talked to your mom and she said you left to find friends. I went to find you cause your mom said that she gave me to my fake mom because she really wanted to have a kid. So she gave me to her. So that meant that I'm you sister". Sarah said. "Your my sis... sis.. sister". I stuttered. "Yes". Sarah said. "cool". I said. "I can't believe I'm going to be on a team with Sarah my sister". I said.