The teams new experiences☆

"Ok we need to vote on who should be the leader of this team". Said Emma. "I vote Emma". Said Jackie. "Well then I vote Mac". Said Daniel. "If we cant decide why dont we have a debate". I said. "ok". Said Jackie and Daniel. "If there is only two people to vote and that's even why don't we have the town decide". Said Emma. "Ok". We all said. "Emma I don't want us going easy on each other just becuase we're together. But just to let you know I love you no matter what happens.". I said. "I agree". Said Emma. "Ok the debate will start tomorrow". Said Daniel. it was night time I was going to the pond to have a drink of water when I herd something in the bushes. "Ahhhhhh". I yelled. But it was just Emma. I got startled so jumped up and so did Emma and we both shot out shards out of our paws. We both looked at them one was glowing red like it was a piece of coal the othe shined like the ice crystals in a icicle. "What are you doing out here". Emma asked. "I was going to drink some water before I went to sleep. What are you doing here". I asked. "I saw you leave the cabin and thought you went out to train so i thought I would surprise you and train with you". Said Emma. "Oh thanks for caring about me". I said. "Do you wants some water too". I said. "sure but what about these shards". Said Emma. "Oh yeah I've heard of these you shoot them out because it's a move its based on your type that's why yours is a icicle and mines a piece of coal". I said. "But we can fuse them together". I said. "cool". Said Emma. "grr". Came a growl. "Rawr". Came a scream. It was daniel. "Hahaha you guys got so scared". Said Daniel. "Daniel what are you doing here". I growled. "I followed you guys I thought I'd scare you and I did"."wow what are these". Asked Daniel. "There shards". Came a voice. "Ah". Screamed Daniel. It was jackie. Then a shard came out of daniel. It was a green glowing shard. "Wait how do you know about shards".I asked. "Becuase after I fell asleep with Daniel I got up and noticed a dark type shard.Then I went to find out what it was an a guy in a store told me what it was and that they come at at the middle of your journies and emotions. I must have got mine from loving Daniel". Said Jackie. "Oh that's so sweet". Said Daniel. Then he licked Jackie on the face,smiling. Then Jackie smiled. "Then that means we got ours from each other". I said. Then me and Emma smiled. "Then let's put them together and see what kinda shard combination happens". I said. Then we put them together and together they were a rainbow shard. "Cool". Me and Daniel said. "Oh my gosh".said Jackie and Emma. Then we all went to sleep. I woke up to see no debate. "Hey your awake". Said Emma. Then she laid next to me. "Wheres the debate". I said. "Oh I called it off to make it aficial that your the alpha". Said Emma. "Oh that's sweet but I decided I could be male alpha and you could be female alpha". I said. Then I licked Emma. Then she smiled and started licking me back.