[MingWang] I know

Introduction: Pairing name -> MingWang/LeoLucas = Leo Yang Yeming (the one on the left) + Lucas Yao Wang (the one on the right). Main characters of SWAP webseries, Chinese BL

**********

Leo smiled as he spotted Lucas at their usual study spot. He walked closer and greeted Lucas. "Hey, Wang Wang."

"Here you are." Lucas said and watched as Leo sat beside him. Leo got stuff out from the bag to start their study session. Lucas was trying to figure out the question on his book, he already started first as Leo was a bit late than usual.

"Sorry, I'm late because I help Xian Er for something just now." Lucas just hummed.

"I figure that out already as I saw she walked to you after class just now." Leo looked at Lucas after placing his book on the table.

"Oh, you notice?"

"How I'm not? Everybody was gossiping about it." Lucas said lowly.

"Uh? Why?"

Lucas stared at Leo. "Oh, come on, shuai ke. Xian Er is the goddess of the college, of course people talks. Moreover she suddenly approaches someone which is out of her norm."

"Huh?"

"I believe and others too, she has a thing for you. I think you perhaps already scored her as your girlfriend." Lucas said, shifting his eyes on the book. Leo looked at him.

"What's up with you? If I say no, will you believe it?"

"If not then I still believe she had crush on you."

"That I don't know." Leo answered. He looked at Lucas for a while before continuing. "Why you're so into this topic? Do you have crush on her?"

"No."

"Are you lonely and want a girlfriend?" Leo asked.

"No, but I think being in a relationship is good too."

"Then, do you have anyone you like?" Lucas looked at Leo.

"If I say yes, what will you say?" Leo raised his brow.

"Of course I will ask who."

"Then, if I say I have crush on you, what you would say?" Lucas said slowly. Leo stared at him for a while. Lucas was nervous waiting for the answer, cold sweat was drenching his back.

"If I say I know... do you believe me?"

Lucas blinked. "W- what?" He stammered. Leo smiled softly.

"I know, Lucas. I notice that and actually I'm finding the right time to say, I like you too." Leo confessed calmly. Lucas blinked few times.

"Yo- you... that, Yang Ye Ming, really?" Leo smiled as he leaned closer. Cupping Lucas's cheek with one hand, he softly kissed the other male who was still stunned to the confession. Leo didn't use force, kissing too softly as if Lucas would break if he exerted force. It was just that he didn't want to freak out Lucas. Knowing Lucas for quite sometime now, he knew how innocent and naïve his friend could be.

As Leo pulled away, Lucas was sucking a breath that he didn't know he was holding. "Ye Ming..."

"I like you, really. I'm not lying, Yao Wang." Lucas stared at Leo for a while before broke into a big smile as he lunged forward to hug Leo. Leo chuckled to Lucas's eagerness.

"I really, really like you, Ye Ming."

"I know." Leo answered in soft whisper as he kissed Lucas's neck. Lucas hid his blushing face into the broad shoulder.