[SingtoKrist] Warm and Hot

Introduction: Pairing name -> SingtoKrist [KongArthit] = Singto Prachaya [Kongpob Suthiluck] (the blue shirt) + Krist Perawat [Arthit Rojnapat] (the yellowish shirt). Main characters of Sotus the series, Thai BL

************

The peeking sunlight through the curtain shone onto the face making the guy scrunched his face as he aroused from deep sleep. Sighing, he turned his body giving his back to the source of light and blindly spread his arm over. A warm touched his bare arm and he lazily peeked through the sleepy slits checking on the cause of warm. A smile bloomed on his face and he moved closer towards the source of warmth, trying to get rid of the coldness he got from the AC while he's sleeping earlier.

"Morning, P'." A velvety voice erupted the quietness of the morning. The elder guy opened his eyes just to find a pair of beautiful dark irises stared back at him. He hugged the body tighter, stealing more warmth by spooning the other. A chuckle heard from the younger male. "P', you're squishing me."

The elder male hummed, placing a kiss into the hair with eyes closed still. "I'm sleepy."

"I know. You have free day today, we can stay in for whole day. I'm free as well."

"When did you come home?" The word home from the elder male made the younger's heart skipped a beat.

"Half an hour ago." The younger male ran one of his palms on the thin-clothed chest. "You want to sleep more, P'?"

The elder male opened his eyes when he felt the fingers making some lewd scratching movement on his chest. "What are you doing?"

"Testing the water. It has been a while na. Too long to care about your morning breath." The younger male looked up. A haze of want clouded the stare he shot to the elder male. "I miss your warmth, I miss you P'Singto." The guy said, biting-licking his lips. Singto stared, breath hitching to look at the teasing lips. His eyes turned darker with lust by seconds. The elder male moved, climbing to straddle the other from above.

"You ask for it, Krist. You said yourself it has been a while. Don't blame me if..." Singto's words were left unfinished as Krist probed up with one elbow pressing a kiss as another hand curled around the nape possessively pulling him closer. Singto grunted in the kiss as he pushed Krist down, kissing him back in hunger and urgency. Krist wrapped his arms around Singto's neck, inviting for more kisses. Fingers were fisting around the black lock, feeling the sensation running through their bodies till the tip of their skins. The lukewarm room got hotter as the kiss turned into more hungry, pleasing, demanding, nibbling and tongue-y. Only kisses, both were worked up so much. Glisten sweats on the forehead appeared and the tent in their pants were showing more prominent. And yet, they didn't do anything more than kissing.

"P'Singto..." Krist whispered out as they took a break from long kissing for some air. Singto breathed in, his nostrils were triggered by the smell that exclusively Krist. His Krist.

"Yes?"

"Need you so bad, P'Singtuan." Krist said that in one breath as he bucked up his hip. His head pressed into the pillow as he felt the friction. A moan escaped his lips. "P'Singto, ahhh." Singto groaned, setting his hip to grind back in response. Alternately, they're moaning on each other lips due to the movement of their hips. None other than their lips and clothed boner kept them connected.

Krist had his eyes fluttered close in pleasure and fisting the bed sheet, he was feeling so much even with the minimal touch. Indeed, they longed for each other so long. Unmatched schedule threw them into a big frustrating period. And Krist wanted to compensate those, right at these moments. "Ahh, P'... ughh."