Finally

I take a step and almost immediately lose my balance. These heels are killing me.

"You just have to break them in Kaitlyn," Georgie says.

"I have, for an entire week Georgie," I tell her. "Can't I go barefoot or something?"

"Hell no, you just have to learn how to walk in the hours we have left today." My wedding is tomorrow, I just can't believe it. I see Shawn walking over towards us. I smile and as he walks up the last step, picks me up in a hug.

"Hello, soon-to-be Mrs. Mendes," he says after giving me a quick kiss.

"Mr. Mendes," I say.

"We get to spend everyday, together, no parents or siblings," he says winking.

"Yeah, I still have to finish packing by the way," I say, kicking off my heels for tomorrow.

"Okay, let's go, I'll help you."

"Don't forget to get plenty of rest Kaitlyn," Georgie adds as we head to my car. I get in on the drivers side and we head back to my house.

I pull up and my dads car isn't in the driveway, probably working today because he will be at my wedding tomorrow. I get out and we head inside and up to my room which is full of boxes.

"You still have to finish packing? There's got to be at least 30 boxes already," he says.

"Only 15, and yes I still have a few things to pack."

"It's great that Georgie is letting us move in with her," he says.

"Yeah, it is great. And she's throwing the wedding in her backyard, which is huge." I open my closet and grab my last few pairs of shoes and put them into a box with other shoes.

We go around my room, packing everything I need, anything else will just stay here. We finish around 7 and my stomach growls.

"Alright, time to feed your little stomach beast," he says poking my belly.

"Ha ha, very funny," I say dashing downstairs. I grab some leftover Chinese food. I throw it in the microwave and as I'm watching it spin, I hear the door open.

"I'm home bitches," Jordan calls as he walks in.

"What are you doing here Jordan?" I ask.

"Some scary dudes are outside asking for Shawn and I wanted to see my little sister before she gets married." I look over at Shawn who already knows who's here for him.

"It's Damien and Austin, they're here for my bachelor party," he whispers in my ear.

"Strippers?" I whisper back.

"No, deer and maybe some mountain lions."

"Okay go," I say.

"See you tomorrow love," he says and closes the door behind him.

"So where's Mr. Hunky going?" he asks.

"Bachelor party," I say as I take my food out of the microwave and sit at the table.

"Ewe, girl strippers," he says, fake shivering. If only he knew what they were actually doing.