Wedding

The pianist starts playing a very lovely melody and the party starts heading out. It went Georgie and Lake, Lyla and Jack, Tyler and Shannon and finally, Rachel and Damien.

The piano then changes over to the song A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. My dad holds out his arm and I hook mine around his. "Ready sweetie?" he asks.

"Just don't let me fall in these stupid heels."

"I'll try." We then start walking and then I catch sight of Shawn in his tux. He looks so perfect and amazing, I then feel my stomach overflow with butterflies. My dad hands me to Shawn and then we turn to face the minister.

He goes over everything like, any objections, blah, blah, blah. Then he gets to the vows.

"Do you, Shawn Mendes, take Kaitlyn Little to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor, as long as you both shall live?" he says.

"I do," Shawn says and I smile at him.

"And do you, Kaitlyn Little, take Shawn Mendes to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride," he says. Shawn places his lips to mine and it's amazing, he pulls away so as not to make anyone uncomfortable. Everyone stands up and cheers. Shawn grabs my hand and we walk down, over to my family, I mean OUR family.

"Congrats little sis," Jordan says hugging me. I see my dad is holding back tears, I am so much like him.

"Time for the food," Lyla says from behind me.

"Okay, let's go eat, I'm starved." We head over to where there is a couple tables full of food. I fill a plate since I haven't eaten all day. Everyone makes their way over and fill plates as well.

After an hour of eating and talking, Georgie taps on a champagne glass and gets everyone's attention. "It's time to toast the newlyweds ladies and gentlemen." She points to a stage with a microphone and my dad takes the stage first.

"All I have to say is, Shawn, you hurt my daughter, I hurt you back." My dad ladies and gents. My mom then goes up.

"As most of you know, I got married young as well. It didn't work but that's not gonna be the case with Kaitlyn and Shawn. They have true, pure love, that will never fade or die. To Kaitlyn and Shawn."

It goes on for a while and even Damien went up.

"Well, I haven't known the couple very long but they are genuinely in love and Kaitlyn, I hope you got enough sleep these past 18 years because you won't be getting much more," he says.

"I've never had siblings, but I can now consider Kaitlyn just like a sister to me," Georgie says and everyone cheers.

After the toasts, and a few hours of dancing with people, other than Shawn, later and making my rounds I finally slow dance with Shawn, uninterrupted. Then his head goes up and I see him smirk.

"You have a present," he says.

"I do, where?"