Our New Home

(A/N This will be a short last chapter. Sorry.)

Shawn drives up a long driveway to our new home. It's Shawn driving the u-haul truck in front of me, I drove my Toyota, with the twins in the back seat, Lake drove Shawn's car since he already had a car up here and Jake drove his car, with Rachel in the passenger seat. When the line of trees clear, I see my first look at the house. It's got to be at least four story's tall and its got floor to ceiling windows on the first two levels. The rest is a nice white colour with black trim. We all park and head into the house. Just like at Georgie's, when we get through the door, we are immediately in the living room.

"Nice digs," I said to Lake. He chuckles and walks ahead of us.

"Let me give you the grand tour," Lake says. "Obviously we're in the living room now, just through those sliding doors is the kitchen. Down that small hidden hallway is a bathroom on the left side and across from it is a fully loaded gaming room." I'm gonna love it here. This house has a black and white theme. I love that too.

"Let's head upstairs. On this second level, on the left side, my study, then my room. Across from my room will be Griff's and beside that is another bathroom. Up to the third floor." This house is bigger than I though, geez.

"Okay, on the right, the first door is the twins room and beside that is Kaitlyn and Shawn's room. Across the hall is another bathroom. Beside the bathroom is Rachel's room. Then we continue up to the last and final floor.

"As you can see, this floor is completely multifunctional. It's a home gym, rec room and just a nice quite space." I am seriously in love with this house. Then Lake brings us back downstairs and outside. He leads to the back of the house. "This, ladies and gentlemen is the pool. The deep end is 7 feet deep and the shallow end is 2 and a half feet deep. Enjoy your new home," he finishes and I can't believe this will be home for the next few years. Everything is perfect.

The twins will grow up here and I get to not worry about school or my human family. I head to my new room and it's amazing, it's fairly small which is perfect. It has a queen sized bed against the wall and the closet is way bigger than the one at Georgie's, I might need a map. Shawn walks up behind me and I lean into him.

"Welcome home love," he whispers in my ear. I sigh contentedly as I let everything sink in. This is the beginning of a new life.