Day 18 - Wednesday

Mario

"How do you like it, Mario?" she says in a voice barely above a whisper.

I watch as Candice bends over, putting a deep arch in her back and ass in the air. I damn near feel myself drooling at how fucking good she looks in the red thong, barely covering her cookies. Candice tilts her head to the side, looking up at me with the sexiest brown eyes I have ever witnessed. Ever.

"Te quiero, bebé."

"Damn," I say more to myself than to her. I'm not the best at Spanish, but I do believe she said she wanted me.

"Mario." She says my name seductively, changing her position to her back. I watch with my mouth wide open as she spreads her legs as though she's been doing gymnastics her whole life. She looks so fucking gorgeous with her hair all over the place, lying half-naked on my bed.

"Mario." She repeats my name, practically begging me to show her some attention.

"Mario, get your ass up before I kick you!" Candice's voice rings in my ear, instantly irritating me. "We need to talk."

"Talk about what?" I ask in a groggy voice, missing the Candy in my dream. That Candy wanted me. This one is trying to send me to an early grave.

"Will it kill you to open your eyes?"

"Yes." I finally gave her what she wanted, leaving my dream altogether. Candice stands beside my bed, her arms crossed, glaring at me. The fuck she so angry about? She's the one who snuck into my home, waking me up from a sweet ass dream about her.

"Are you just going to lay there or be alive?"

"You could lay here with me if you want," I say in a dull voice, turning on my side and facing away from her. I close my eyes again, determined to get red thong Candy back.

"You'll love that." She snorts, but I'm willing to bet my shoe collection that she's also blushing.

"You're right," I say, looking back at her so she sees I'm dead serious.

I've been trying not to complicate what Candice and I are. We're fake. We are a phony couple that parades around school like we are in like. I can't take more than a few hours of being around this girl. Candice and I both know what we are in each other eyes. I'm her ticket to getting back into Elliot's heart, although, for the love of money, I can't figure out why she wants him so badly. And she is my golden ticket into Angela's heart. While we are playing games and barely able to tolerate one another, I can't see why we can't have a little fun occasionally. In the eyes of everyone else, I am still her man.

"Get in the bed with me," I demand softly.

Candice looks at me in confusion and shakes her head a little. Her demeanor tells me she wants to crawl into bed with me. Bad.

"Fine." I turn back onto my side, ignoring that she is still in my bedroom. "Who told you where I stayed?"

"Kyle." She mumbles.

The moment I feel her easing onto my bed, I turn around to look at her with a smile. Candice throws her hands up, shaking her head.

"This ain't that, fool, so you could knock that stupid look off your face." She says with way too much attitude.

I lay on my back, gazing at the ceiling as she tucked the soft covers closer to me.

"And you better have some clothes on, too." She scoffs with an unmistakable look of disgust on her face.