Run Pt.2

Hello again! So this may or may not be sad. This will have some triggering content throughout this oneshot. This will have discrimination about gays, but please just notice that this is just a one shot. I do not think about the LGBTQ+ group in this way, after all we're all human and deserve to be treated equally. Remember this is one shot has triggering stuff within it and I'm here if you need to talk.

WARNING: Character Death, Depression, Suicide, self blame, hate on LGBTQ+ group. READ ON YOUR OWN  DESGRESSION
==========                           ==========

Clay was currently rocking himself back and forth as he closed his eyes tightly in am attempt to stop the tears from flowing.

"Clay, just remember I love you,"

Clay closed his eyes tighter as Tony's words echoes throughout his head. It was his fault, he was the one to suggest they would go put for a late night walk. And Tyler and two random people that definitely weren't high schoolers ganged up on them and took Tony away. Forever.

He sobbed quietly, as he buried his face into his knees, "It's all my fault," he mumbled,"He's never coming back!" He cried before he punched the wall in frustration and sadness.

He was weak, pathetic, and useless,. He was so pathetic he couldn't fight back against the man restraining him as Tony was pushed off the cliff, the only thing he could do was scream out a 'No!' As Tony went over.

He remembered the man's words as he slapped Tony across the face after Tony uttered, "If, I don't get out of this...Clay, just remember I love you,"

The man just called Tony a disgusting faggot before slapping him, making Clay yell at the guy to leave them be. The two men shook their heads no, as Tyler approached them saying, that everyone who was gonna spill something about Hannah's tapes, had to go. And on cue Tony got kicked off to he cliff makings Clay yell out as he started crying.

Clay did report this to the police after calling 911, and Tyler was currently in custody, while the police were working on tracking down the other two men. Clay sniffed as he wiped his red puffy eyes, feeling exhausted from crying so much. Clay didn't spill anything about the tapes to the police, yet, but now he didn't care anymore.

He laid down on his bed clutching Tony's leather jacket and bringing it up to his face. He could smell the faint scent of Tony's cologne on the jacket. The only thing left of Tony.

Clay vividly remembered all the bruises and cuts on Tony's face, and remembered how Tony tried to cover up the fact that he was in pain, just for him. Just for Clay.

Clay sniffed before looking around his room, ash he quickly wrote a long note about anything and everything and that he was sorry. He stiffly got up and in the corner of his eye he thought he saw a faint silhouette of Tony. He shook it off, as he walked ouut of his room and home and got onto his bike, quickly going over to the cliff. A voice inside Clay's brain told him not to do this, that everyone has had enough death, tragedy, but again he couldn't bring himself to care.

He wanted to be with Tony. And only him. Tony was his everything. Tears started to fill his eyes as he made it to the cliff, the whole scenario playing out in front of him. Clay knew that he should just and run off the cliff and close his eyes as he awaited the impact that would crack every single bone in his body.

Clay took a long deep shaky breath before he closed his eyes, and when he did he thought he heard Tony.

'Don't do it Clay. I don't like seeing you like this, but please move on, you don't have to do this,'

Clay smiled a little which made the atmosphere more tense,"I see you're still the unhelpful yoda," he chuckled before frowning and becoming serious, "Of course, I have to do this,"

He didn't hear Tony reply which made his heart drop even more. He sighed and just ran towards the edge of the cliff and fell to his immediate death.

^^^^^^TimeSkip^^^^^^

Clay opened his eyes only to be met with Tony's look of disapproval.

"What?" Clay asked, "No hug?"

Tony sighed and gave Clay a hug, "You idiot, you're not supposed to be here,"

Clay shrugged and looked Tony in the eyes,"I couldn't live without you,"

==========                           ==========
A/N: As I said before I'm not against LGBTQ+ or anything like that. This is a serious matter and keep in mind Suicide is never the answer. I'm always here if you need to talk, and this was a pretty heavy chapter. There will be happier one shots later on, and remember people care for you!