Dee

Delilah Rae Sutton, that's the girls name. The one with the glowing red hair, and the bright hazel eyes. She's kind of mysterious, but a good mysterious. I couldn't explain it, you'd have to see it for yourself.

___________________________

Hi, I'm Delilah. Everyone calls me Dee, it makes me stand out. Thats all I've ever wanted to do. Everyone around here's the same, nothing different. Their like a bunch of faceless people, the ones that pick out a mask everyday just to make people think they are different. I'm new to this school. Everyone always picks on the new kid. I love to express myself, I wear my hair curled with flowers to pin back the fallen down pieces. I'm not really out there though I really like to keep to myself. Back at my old school I had the best of friends. I told them one of my secrets and they all kind of disappeared. By this time almost everyone else found out about my secret. The reason I'm here now. I'm not gonna let one of my words ruin this for me again.

___________________________

*Scene-School Paper Meeting*
"Okay guys, we need a new idea for our school paper! People say it's getting kind of boring." One said.  Not a word came from the sitting audience. Light bulbs turning on then off in their minds. You'd think they were gonna blow. "Maybe we can interview some of the new kids here! We have plenty this new school year.", someone spoke.
"That's a really good idea."
"Ok that's what we'll do then. At lunch Breland, Aaron, and Georgy will look for the people to be interviewed.", the head director ordered.

___________________________