Dee - Part 5

Here I am. Standing in front of this school. I'm gonna find Julian, I already know his face. It can't be that hard could it? I took my Katie phone out. "Hey Julian. It's Katie. I go to the same school as you. But I'm not Katie here, meet me in front of locker number 440." I peeped around the corner at locker number 440. Tall dark haired guy was looking around. I slowly walked over to locker number 440. "Um, Rilen?" I looked down at my feet as I mumbled his name. He looked at me shook, "Katie?"
"Your the new girl? I could've guessed it."
"Your lying." I laughed and shoved his arm. "Your probably right." He laughed back at me. "Let's really do something tonight ok?" I nodded and walked away. That was such a relief.

"Hey you still up for tonight?" Julian texted.
"Sure am. What's up?"
"There's a pool party down at one of the cool kids houses. Let's pop up as stars."
"Oo let's do it."
"I'll be there in 10. "
He's so handsome and charming, god he's everything I've ever needed. I ran to my closet and put on my Katie outfit. *BEEP, BEEP*
Quickly putting my shoes on and running down stairs, I jumped in the passenger side of the car he was driving. I was wearing bleached colored paired shorts with a blue stylish tank, Rilen looked over at me and smiled. "What?"
"You look amazing Katie, or should I say Delilah."
"Why thank you Rilen, or should I said Julian." We both gave out little giggles and he drove off.

"Idk do you think this is a bad idea maybe?" I suggested.
"Why would it be?"
"Well, hm. Someone could find out our real identity."
"Dee, they are literally all drunk. They won't remember even meeting us."
I looked down and nodded, "well let's do it!"
Julian came to my side to open the door, we started walking up slowly. I slipped my hand into his, I felt him slowly look down at me and grin. Teens came out of everywhere, out of bushes, out of the pool, out of the house, even out of trees! I wouldn't have seen this many people in my life. Whispers was all I heard among the crowd. "Well sing or something. Get the party started."
Julian grabbed my hand and ushered me to the little stage that was near the pool.
"Alright. This one goes out to all the people that are happy in there life. Who's got someone to look at and say 'Man, I'm lucky'"
Wait was he talking about me?
"Yeah she's got long tan legs, with that cute colored shirt on. Those bleached colored shorts are something to get on, those cute colored cheeks and blue eyes that rush me on. Couldn't wish for anything better to have in my life."
As he sang on I dosed off into my daydream. Him sitting in front of me, holding my hands. I snapped back to the flash of pictures being taken. Tweets started blowing my phone up. I looked at a few, 'Rilen the superstar dating Katie the other star?' 'Woah, Katie and Rilen are a thing?' On and on and on. 'Superstars can't be together' They are right, superstars don't belong together...

Song was over, Julian walked over to hug me. "You okay?"
"No. I'm ready to leave. Please."
"Uh oh okay."
I walked fast back to the car, all that ran through my mind. Superstars don't belong together. "You know everyone is talking about us being together?" *ding, ding*
"Crap."
"What?"
"Nothing. Nothing." I knew it was something. My phone started ringing, "uh hello?"
"IF YOU SO MUCH AS BREATHE AROUND MY BOYFRIEND I WILL HURT YOU."
"What are you talking about?"
I looked over at Julian, he acted surprised. "Superstars can't be together..."
"Katie wait!!"
I jumped out of the car and stared my way home. Julian came over and grabbed my hand. "Look. It's complicated okay. Yeah superstars can be together. Your amazing. You really are. But-"
"But your time is occupied with someone else worth your time!! You could've told me before I started falling for you!"
"You like me?"
"Not anymore." Julians face became blunt and dead. Julian sped off. Yeah I realized walking home as a "superstar" is dangerous but I'm just so tired of getting hurt.