Chapter 10- Locks

Sorry for the lack of/late updates! I know I say this a lot, but it's hard for a lazy procrastinator like me to keep up a schedule. (Even if it's a once a week thing) Without further a dew, have your chapter.
-----------------------------------

"Wait.... What?"

You were very confused.

"I just want tacos!" Sans says, looking at you with pleading eyes.

"Oh.... Okay..." You said. You tried not to let the disappointment show.

You were hoping for a confession, or a kiss maybe. But no. Sans wanted tacos. It was stupid to think he liked you back.

'Curse you and your adorableness, Sans!' You mentally yelled at the skeleton.

Getting up, you make your way to the door and you turn the handle to go to the kitchen.....

Until you realize it was still locked.

Groaning, you drag yourself back to the bed and plopped down.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Sans asked.

"Temmie locked the door, remember!" You say dramatically. "How will we ever escape this cage of confinement?!?!?!"

"The cage of huh?" Sans asked bluntly.

"Oh, nevermind." You shifted yourself so that you were facing Sans once more.

"So how are we going to get out of here?" Sans asked.

"I'm not sure...." You said. In your mind, there was a mental war going on. It was about whether or not it was a good thing to be locked in a room with Sans.

"At least it's not a closet..." You mumble.

"I WANT TACOS!!!!" Sans shrieked. You covered your ears.

There came a muffled reply from behind the door.

"Not unless you cuddle!"

You groaned. "But why??!!" You liked Sans, but you were too embarrassed to go close to him while he was conscious.

"Because!" Came the reply from outside.

"WILL I GET TACOS AFTER??!?!!" Sans yelled again.

Temmie replied with an enthusiastic, "Yeah!"

"Okay fine!" Sans yelled.

'What?'

Then you heard Sans count under his breath. You understood.

As soon as he reached 30, he called out to Temmie, "OKAY WE'RE DONE!!!"

"NO YOU'RE NOT!!! YOU HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED!!!!" Temmie shrieked.

"But... How do you know?" You asked. You were confused as to how the small monster could've seen the two of you.

"I guess I'll have to lock up the secret in my head!" Temmie said, trying not to laugh.

Both yours and Sans' head whipped towards the door. The key hole to be specific. 

And there he was. Temmie. Staring at you two through the keyhole.

"HOLY MOTHER OF HOLES IN A PIECE OF MOULDY SWISS CHEESE IN MY REFRIGERATOR FROM LIKE TEN MONTHS AGO THAT I WAS PLANNING ON USING FOR TACOS BUT I NEVER DID SO IT'S STILL THERE THAT'S SCARY!!!!!!!" Sans screamed.

You were extremely confused at what the skeleton had said.

"Huh?" You ask Sans in confusion.

"What?" Sans replied innocently as if he hadn't just screamed nonsense.

"Nevermind..." You mumble.

"I'm not letting you out until you cuddle~!" Temmie sang, reminding you of your situation.

"Uhhh..." You and Sans said in sync and looked at each other with looks that said, "Should we do this for the sake of Tacos? And freedom. But mostly tacos."

"Hurry up~!" Temmie sang again.

With one last exchange of unsure looks, you and Sans slowly scooted closer together.

"Yes...Yes... YES..." You heard Temmie repeat over and over to himself creepily the closer you two got.

You tried not to make eye contact with Sans, and vice versa, while the both of you awkwardly began to hug.

"CLOSER!!!" Temmie shrieked. You inched closer to Sans and Sans inched closer to you.

And you cuddled, you guessed you weren't sure.

"Now hold that for 100 seconds." Temmie stated, still a bit muffled.

"-AND I WILL COUNT!!!" Temmie added.

Dammit.

Fifteen seconds passed, and nothing really happened. Just Sans avoiding eye contact with you, and you avoiding eye contact with Sans, and Temmie creepily whispering.

Thirty seconds passed. You started to drift away from Sans, but the glare from Temmie's single eye that you could see quickly made you regret your decision and you scoot back to Sans.

Sixty seconds pass. Nothing has really changed, except the awkwardness level in the room rose greatly.

Seventy seconds pass. And suddenly, the unexpected happened.

------------------------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!! SEE YOU ALL NEXT WEEK!!!

(Word Count: 719 words)