Chapter 12- Darkness

Undyne kept brushing her hand on your cheek. Slowly. Up and down. Up and down.

You hadn't noticed that the argument between Sans, Papyrus and Alphys had ceased suddenly. You were breathing to heavily to notice.

The argument had stopped because Sans had suddenly went quiet in the middle of his sentence, for the corner of his eye had seen Undyne getting a bit too close to his master.

"LEAVE Y/N ALONE, UNDYNE!!!" Sans commanded. The fish like monster immediately drew her hand back sharply. She flashed a smile at the glaring Sans.

"Just checking for issues~." Undyne said silkily. She slowly sank back into her couch. You could've sworn you'd seen a flash of anger and disappointment on Undyne's face.

The argument long forgotten, everyone sat in silence. It was so quiet, you could almost hear Temmie, who was safe in the bedroom.

Papyrus broke the silence. "So... What now?"

Undyne and Alphys exchanged glances, but only you seemed to notice. The skeleton brothers weren't paying attention.

Alphys then replied to Papyrus question.
"I think I should teach you two bone bags on how to properly handle slaves! I guess you guys don't know, considering you yourselves are practically slaves!!!"

"I AM NOT!!" Sans yelled. Alphys smirked and side glanced at Undyne. The fish monster also smirked, which to say was much better than her smile.

"Yeah.... You are. Hate to break it to ya." Alphys replied, sighing.

Sans growled loudly and crossed his arms out of anger. Alphys glared at Sans with her blood red eyes. Papyrus then decided to speak up. "Technically I've always been a slave...."

He received two pairs of eyes glaring at him. Then, all three growled at each other, Sans and Alphys more so than Papyrus. Then, all three got up, and stood in fighting stances.

You were shocked. "Sans! Papyrus! Wait! You don't have to fight!" But your friends, if you could even call them that, completely ignored you.

An arm was draped around your shoulder. You turn to meet Undyne and her creepy smile. "C'mon.~ Let's not get in their way shall we?"

You had no time to process what she said, or to react properly, as you were stood up and led outside by the female monster. From inside you could her crashes and clangs, things clattering to the ground almost every second. You prayed that Temmie would be safe.

Undyne had closed the doors of what has been your home for about a week now, and walked a bit further into the cold.

You shivered, unable to deal with the sudden, harsh coldness.

"Awwwww, poor human. You must be freezing! Here. How about we go over to my.." Undyne hesitated just the slightest. "House. It's in the Hotlands. Much better than here in Snowdin." With her arm still draped around you, she lead you into town.

"But... What abou.... t..." You chattered your teeth uncontrollably. You can't help it.

"Don't worry, It'll be just fine. The brawls usually last a day or two. Three if I'm in them." Undyne replied, answering your unfinished questions.

MINI TIME SKIP CUZ AUTHOR CHAN IS REALLY LAZY

You stare at everything you pass in wonder and awe as you pass through Waterfall, still being lead by Undyne.