UPDATE :DD

Ok my peoples, I am having a fun time writing this story, me and Katie are on this rollarcostar of words, grammar, and total IMAGINATION :D But, after this, I will write down how me and my boyfriend Elias met on the coolest game in the world (FREEREALMS :D) And how we forged our family, met friends, and survived with out fantastic friends, family and sometimes old enemies.

Since FreeRealms is going away the end of March I will cry ;-; but TRY to get in contact with my friends from there onto Wattpad :)

The new story will be called 'Skyboy' which is Elias's first nickname I have givin him, even though he hates it so much! I think its adorable and will live on.

If you wanna chat with me, follow me, message me OR Skype me ;) I am RedScorpio on Skype of course.

I  will also make a story about the Zodiacs, Greek myths who rule the time of birth for everyone on earth, giving them pinpoints on their personalitys. For example, Scorpio is the princess of the Zodiacs, rules them, she is lust itself, and makes anything, anyone crave what she wants them to. She's also the daughter of Pluto which gives her a dark touch. This neww story will be called 'Souls of Stars'

Tell people about me, follow me and of course message me about ideas for my storys, and tips for grammar i really need that. AND DONT BE A HATER C: I LOVE CHEESE BAI BAI :D