Chapter 1: Night of the Flame

Where were we? Oh yeah, principles office. 

So, as I walked to the office, I gotten a few, jealous stares from some of the more popular girls. Ashford Winston is every girls fantasy dream boy. I couldn't care less if he asked me out, i'm not into that kind of stuff. Im more into racing bikes, kicking ass and then eating later. My copper eyes stared at them back then did my Hello my pretties witch smile. They glared and then walked away. I smirked and then walked into the office. Mrs. Crackl sat at her nicely polished desh with nothing but an anceint laptop and papers of boring nothingness.

 "Hello Katiemarie, how are you?"

"Good."

"Any weekend plans?"

"No."

I looked around and patted a rythem into my lap with my small pale hands. Mrs. Crackl finally broke the icey silence. "I have gotten news of your parents disappearance. They are located near Los Angeles, Califronia." She gave a small smile, I shook my head in dismay. This couldn't be happening. If my parents were alive then that meant, my siren abilities were all gonna flood back at once! I stumbled back, dizzily mistaken. Mrs Crackl caught me surpringly quickly for a woman who looked in her early 50's. Suddenly her white-blonde hair turned black and sleek, her tan, indi skin turned into a saphire blue, scaly color. SCALES! I turned a tried to run but long claws digged into my skin. Her raspy voice turned smooth and young as if she just turned 25. "Young Katilia, the last Fire Siren. Poor poor Maria and Elliot couldn't save you whenever you were just a hatchling. Thanks to my Jade-skinned  sisters" Two more siren walked in with beautiful jade clolored scales, their wings outstretched to a 10" ft range. I gasped that their eyes... Were not in their sockets. Nothing but black holes filled the tiny caves where their eyes should have been. "We ssserve Lady Cracklsssssia" I looked at the exit where the two sirens wing met. I looked out the window.

My only exit. I quickly turned with my kindest smile and my calmest yet charming voice. "Thy Siren sisters, there is naught need to be violent, let us sit and talk whilst we measure out our diffrences in peace." BAM! They took the bait and blankly sat on the floor. I smiled and crashed through the window, three stories below, onto Ashford Winston himself.

"Katie!" He exclaimed. He looked at me, brushes me off, and gave a warm hug. "What the hell happend? Did you try to jump off and kill yourself?! Whats wrong!" he hugged me tighter and I escaped his ape like grasp. "Whats wrong is that we got three fish hags on our asses! We need to get out of here!" Chance and Lilybeth came up and grabbed me. "Katie we need to get out of here! We got bus tickets for us including Ash! Lets go!" Chance said as he picked me up. I hadn't realised that there was a sharp pain my my right ankle, and blood dripping off my left arm, staining my white blouse. Lilybeth had bags straped onto her back and Ashford took one and Change had a small on considering he had me as another peice of the luggage.

                                                           *    *    *    *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

Whenever I woke up next, I was in Ashford's arms, in my grandmothers apartment, on the living room couch. Since this is every girls dream, I blushed without thinking. He was asleep I saw, his freckles that dashed across his nose seemed to decorate his perfectly toned skin. Not tan yet not pale. His fluffy lazily cut hair was messy from stactic electricity from the couch. I buried my face into his chest and realised I was wearing his North Guard black jacket. It was comfortable, yet classy. Lilybeth and Chance were whispering to one another in the hallway to the kitchen and the front door. I felt totally vunerable. I rememberd this morning where I was brushing my hair, thinking today was gonna be totally normal. I rememberd applying my eyeliner and seeing that my goldish copper eyes looked tired, and my hair looked messy. I sighed into Ash's shoulder which woke him up. "Oh sorry Ash" He shrugged. "At least I woke up to the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." He start to twist my  hair around his finger like Change did sometimes to annoy me. It made me giggle.

 Chance and Lilybeth walked in and sat on the coffee table in front of me and Ash's spot. "Katie we have something important and extremly dangerous to tell you, we;re sorry we souldn't have told you sooner but it didn't seem like the appropriate time." Lilybeth said quietly. Change added, "Your parents were on of the most top hunted Sirens from around the globe, their only child cost them their freedom, yet they hid you well under your grandmothers protection. Me and Lilybeth are known as Banshees we are Elder sirens who didn't meet their soulmate before their thousand year mark. But about you, your an Elemental Siren, Your duty is to protect siren kind against mankind." He smiled slowly then looked at Ashford. "And he is your soulmate."

  Thanks for reading! Tell others to read and comment! I need advice or requests! Thanks so so much! C: