Chapter 5

Chapter 5-

(Ebony sleeps over Michael's house that night . She is still in the black sports bra she wore to go out jogging in. And also the same black shorts.

She secretly packed pajamas since her and Michael planned this before. Her mother doesnt know. The pajamas are  a tight hot pink crop top with loose, flowy zebra print short shorts.

Her mother thinks shes at her friend Heaven's house. They are sharing his bed. Btw, the parents are out of town with the other brothers)

*She is in the bathroom taking a shower and changing*

Michael- *Talking to himself* Oh jeez. Ok, calm down Michael. Everything's gonna be alright. Or at least I hope so... -__- I just asked her to make love to me and she said no... does she even still want to be here??? Did I scare her off? She's taking an awful long time... :(

Ebony- *Thinking as shes getting dressed.* OMG! WHY DID I SAY NO!?!? Grrrr. I dont know what to do! I want him... but i dont want a baby. -__- Uhhh!!! I purposely picked these pajamas out ;) But what if he thinks Im being a slut? I dont know :( Let me just dry my hair, put it in a ponytail, and get outta here... (A/N- BTW, she has long black wavy hair going all the way down to her waist.)

*Ebony walks out of the bathroom*

Michael-  0_o

Ebony- Hi *shy smile*

Michael- Hey 0.o *smiling and getting nervous* (#boner)

Ebony- *doesnt notice the boner but notices the stare, she giggles* Isnt it your turn? :)

Michael- Oh, right! :) Forgot... *He grabs his towel and walks off into the bathroom*

Ebony- Have fun!

Michael- Pray that I don't slip and bust my head open.

Ebony- *Laughs* Ill make sure I do that!

*Michael disappears into the bathroom.*

Ebony P.O.V- And now I wait... its getting closer and closer to happening... should I tell im Im ready?

(I think P.Y.T was just born! [Pretty Young Thing] Pretty young things, repeat after me. Say na na na!!!)