Chapter 44

Chapter 44

*1 month later*

Michael P.O.V- Ive been gone for about 2 months now. Its actually really fun here, the only thing is we have to WORK all the time. All we do is work, but then at night Diana and I hang out and sometimes have sleepovers, that makes it all better. Shes my best friend. Besides Ebony, shes my best friend in the whole world. I can talk to her about anything, which is why I spend most of my time with her than anyone else here. Thats why I chose to talk to her right now. Its 12:30 a.m. but I know she's awake. I knock on the door and hear her soft smooth voice answer "Come in!" When I opened the door I saw her sitting on her bed in a blue silk nightgown with a magazine in her hands.

Diana- Hey sugar!

Michael- Hey Diana.

Diana- Oh child, I had the loooongest day today! I had to film 3 songs, WITH choreography. Im beat! *she falls backwards on her bed*

Michael- I hear ya, its just like work in the studio.

Diana- Right!? I hate the studio...

Michael- Its not fun, haha. It is sometimes though, like when your singin your favorite song.

Diana- Then you start dancin and swingin!

Michael- Yeah, its one of the best feelings in the world *he smiles*

Diana- Hey, you seemed a little down today sugar, is something on your mind?

Michael- A lot actually, but I don't want to bother you with my problems...

Diana- Now would I ask if there was something wrong if I didn't want you to tell me?

Michael- No...

Diana- Ok then, tell me! *she smiles and puts a hand on his shoulder*

Michael- Its Ebony. I hate that im missing her whole pregnancy! Why couldn't they just have let me go home?

Diana- They already started filming sugar, if you came back after about a year you would be more mature.

Michael- So what? Id have so much makeup on you wouldn't be able to see my face

Diana- Your voice?

Michael- ......... You have a point there. I dont know what else to do. I call her at least twice a day, I say I love you at the end of every call, we stay up texting every night... I just wish I could be there.

Diana- You will be sugar, soon enough. *She puts her arm around his waist and hugs him. She kisses his cheek* Alright sugar, its time for me to go to bed! We both have long days ahead of us tomorrow dont cha think?

Michael- Yeeeah *kisses her on the cheek* Goodnight Diana

Diana- Goodnight Michael