Chapter 11

Chapter 11

(Michael is making breakfast. Sausage, eggs, toast. Ebony put her pajamas back on in bed. He carried her to a kitchen chair that shes sitting in while he's making breakfast. She still cant walk :p)

Michael- Its almost ready :)

Ebony- Thanks :)

Michael- Can you walk yet?

Ebony- Well, let me see *Tries to get up but wobbles and grabs onto the chair* Nope, dont think so. I can kinda stand tho.

Michael- I think I went a little overboard, its been an hour...

Ebony- Again, it was worth it :) Itll wear off soon.

Michael- I certainly hope so :)

Ebony- Oh no

Michael- What?

Ebony- We're glowing! :)

Michael- I beg your pardon? :) -Obviously confused- (A/N: Michael has his boxers back on btw.)

Ebony- It's what happens after you have sex, your always smiling and you cant stop. And your overall impression is happiness. Its easy for people to tell!

Michael- Well, we'll just have to glow for now :)

Ebony- I guess so. It stops after a while. I just have to hide it when i get home :)

Michael- Trust me, no one can stop the glow of Michael Jackson ;)

*He picks her up bridal style and kisses her neck*

*She laughs and smiles.*

Ebony- Stop it! *giggling*

Michael- Are you sure you want me to stop? *Keeps going*

Ebony- Dont think so *She puts her arms around his neck. Michael keeps on going leaving more bruises on the other side of her neck. He carries her to the couch and she lays on his lap. The whole time he didn't stop. He gets on top of her.*

Michael- Do you...want me to...stop...now *He said in between kisses*

Ebony- no *moans a little bit*

*She can feel Michael smiling through the kisses which made her smile*

Michael- *Finishing up* (A/N: No, they did not have sex again) Now your gonna be glowing all through the day *Raises one eyebrow and winks. He licks his lip and bites it*

Ebony P.O.V- Dayummmm! Hot ZAYM i love it when he does that!

*Bites lip*

Michael P.O.V- I just turned HER on. I better keep this up, i might get some later. ;)

(I Like The Way You Love Me- the song is adorable AF!!! Its not as popular as the others. I have to search ten thousand places for these songs! Just look it up)

                                      By the way... I kinda ran outta chapters so... it'll take me some time to update. Im sorry. Ill try to hurry! :)