Chapter 4: New School

I woke up early in the morning, puffy cheeks, puffy hair and puffy eyes. I took a cold shower and dried my hair with my towel. I put 2 bobby pins onto my hair as a cross symbol and wore my school uniform. It was lovely, a white vest with a blue bow, a dark blue jacket over it and a red and green striped skirt. I finally feel more like a girl.

"Ma, pa, good morning." I gave then both a kiss on the cheeks and settled down for my breakfast. "Good morning 小李~" they both said together in unison.
Bacon and eggs. Mmmmm. Today's off to a great start~ I thought to myself. After I ate finish, I took out my phone and quickly messaged him.

小蓝企鹅(Little Blue Penguin):
"Aiyo~ Sorry I didn't message u for so long! ╭(°A°')╮ I hope your not mad at me (ಥ_ಥ) , 小猴~"
A few minutes later he replied.

小猴子(Little Monkey):
"You bet I'm angry! I missed talking to you, you're going to school now right? Well I'm going too, let's talk on the way."

I smiled and continued texting him after I pulled my socks to my knee and wore my black converse. I said  goodbye to my ma and pa and head off to school.

小猴子:
"Ah...Today's weather is so nice don't u think so? ^^"

小蓝企鹅:
"Yeah, it is. The clouds are shaped like hearts, it's just so beautiful and there's a rainbow too!!"

小猴子:
"What? You're seeing heart shaped clouds and a rainbow? So am I!! Are we close right now?? I think we are! Wait lemme go find you!"

I giggled and was starting to type when someone bumped into me.

"Sorry! I was in a hurry and ran while looking at my phone. Its my fault, are you okay?" He asked. I stared at him and nodded my head, he smiled and rushed off.
That boy was so pretty like a girl! Did I see him before though...? I have a feeling I did. Haha. Who knew bishounen's exists? Probably because Singapore doesn't have any decent guys I like. I prefer the cute type like that guy. People even calls me a pedophile in my old school T-T. Ah,memories. I thought as I continued typing to him.

小蓝企鹅:
"Haha, I doubt you'll find me~"

小猴子:
" I tried T-T I can't find you anywhere! Where are you!!"

小蓝企鹅:
"HAHAHAHHA! I told you XDD. Anyways I already reached my school so you can't find me even if u continued searching~"

小猴子:
"Awwwh :("

I just laughed and entered my class that has been assigned by the principal, class 1A1.

KNOCK

I opened the door staring at the light brown haired female teacher which turned to look at me. She nodded her head, signalling me to come in and I did just that.
"Hello everyone, my name is 李沁, please take care of me." I bowed down and everyone clapped but some gave me weird looks on their faces. "Okay please settle down class, 李沁, my name is Ms Olivia Lee. You can call me Ms Lee." She smiled politely at me and I smiled back. Soon after Ms Lee's lesson was over, it was lunch break and almost everyone started crowding around me.

"Why are you transferring here now? What weird timing." A girl with braids and glasses said. "Yeah, didn't you hear, this school's running out of funds and money so its planning on shutting down but, the neighbouring private academy boy's school principal decided to merge his school and our school so its all good." A girl in ponytail said.
"AND PLUS, THERE'S CELEBRITIES THERE! I SWEAR, US GIRLS ARE LITERALLY HITTING THE JACKPOT!" A girl with jet black hair said and I turned towards her with wide eyes. "TFBOYS!?!?!" I asked and they all squealed in delight. Now I remember! The guy I bumped into was 王源! Oh god, I should have asked for his autograph!

After all those fangirling about tfboys, I made some interesting friends. Xueli, the girl with jet black hair. MingLe, the one with braids and glasses and XingYi, the girl in ponytail.

Time flies so fast when you're having a wonderful time. I thought to myself as I quickly took out my phone on the way home.

小蓝企鹅:
"School was so fun! I made 3 interesting friends and we kept on talking about tfboys! It was so freaking awesome!!"

小猴子:
"WOW REALLY? Uh...I love tfboys to! Even if I'm a boy, I mean, their music's great and they're so handsome! Which one do u like the most?"

I lit up immediately and I was so happy that he likes tfboys. YAY! Another thing we have in common!

小蓝企鹅:
"HAHAHAH I like 王源 the most, like he's so cute and adorable! Just my type!"

小猴子:
"WOW REALLY!?! MY FAVOURITE ONE IS HIM TOO!"

小蓝企鹅:
"Today was so awesome! After I first transferred, my school's going to merge with the all boys school HHAHAHA sad for you but tfboys in that school so I get to meet 王源 and u don't HAHAHAH."

小猴子:
"REALLY!?! HAHAHAAH LUCKY ASS~!"

I got back home, rushed to my bed and stared at the ceiling.

"I wonder what will happen tomorrow."