Chapter 3: Settling in

"李沁, good morning," 虎妈 said while she gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Pa said that he'll be waiting for us at the China international airport so let's quickly eat up and get ready to go to the airport." 虎妈 instructed me and I just nod my head and quickly took my phone out.

小蓝企鹅(Little Blue Penguin):
"Ahh...today is finally the day I get to go to China and have a chance of meeting you!"

小猴子 POV

The first thing I did when I woke up was immediately taking out my phone and seeing the weibo chat.

小蓝企鹅(Little blue Penguin):
"Ahh...today is finally the day I get to go to China and have a chance of meeting you!"

I giggled and replied to her.

小猴子(Little Monkey):
"Hahahaha, that's great! (´•ω•`)♡ I can't wait to see you to if I ever had the chance. Hope your flight's all good~(๑•́ω•̀๑)"

李沁//LiQin's POV

My heart fluttered as I smiled like an idiot while looking at my phone. 虎妈 saw me and was just giggling and I even heard her say, "Silly girl". I just continued and got ready to head towards the airport.

Attention please, all boarding the plane to China please come right away, we have 10 minutes before take off.

My pa was there waiting for us as we let the security check our items and we headed towards the airplane. I put a earpiece into my ear and begin hearing, 'Manual of youth' by TFBOYS and started humming to their song but soon after, I dozed off.

"李沁, wake up already. We're already here." Pa said as he shook me. "Mmmmm....." I said while stretching and yawning.
I have finally arrived to the place 小猴子 is at. My dreams are finally fulfilled.

After we got off the flight, my parents straightaway called a cab and we went to chunqing and arrived at my new house. It was big as heck and it's like a palace fit for a princess.

I lay down flat on my newly made bed by our new maid, 琳琳. I took out my phone and I saw 3 messages from 小猴子. I felt so happy that I hid under by pillow and squealed.

小猴子(Little Monkey):
"Where are you? Are you already in China?"
         5 minutes later

new message from 小猴子

"Hello?? Are you online???? Please answer my message!!! >-< I'm so boreeeeeed!!!! 小蓝!! Aiyoooo!!!"
             2 minutes later
new message from 小猴子

"Pls. Okay if you're not going to answer my messages I'm just going to spam until you do.
Rgrdgr
Drfrtt
Fffe
Ferr
Fofrsmemem
Djdjsnsnene
Shenzhenrnen
Djdhrbrbebeb
Didjsejjee
Nevermind I give up
Bye :(" 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH" I laughed till my belly hurts.

"OH MY GOD! 李沁 be quiet! I almost had a heart attack!!" Ma yelled from downstairs.

****Time Skip******

"Dinner's ready!!!" This time, my pa shouted for me and I sprinted down.

You have no idea how hungry I was. I could even eat a cow for Christ sake.