Chapter 6

I dragged my feet to the classroom filled with chatterings and shoutings.

I felt gloomier every second. Wait no, every millisecond.

Stumbling into the class I shouted,
" GOOD MORNING! " to everyone just to make myself feel a teeny weeny bit better but oops would you look at that.

No one even turned around.

Well, this happened to me for the gazillionth time and I don't even want to talk about it.

I slammed my face on my desk, throwing my backpack somewhere else before stomping my foot around.

I looked up the moment I felt a presence beside me.

" Waddup," I waved to Xingyi who's just simply licking on a lollipop without a care in the world.

And I'm totally not pissed off at the fact that she didn't give a damn about me. Nope, nope. I'm chill.

" Heeeeeeellooooo ~" she replied back before kneeling down and giving a concerned look on her face.

Ahhh, finally someone is caring about me~

" I still can't get a boyfriend," she sighed as my face goes to my resting bitch face mode like.

Bitch wut?

" I'm so pretty but I can't get a boyfriend," she sighed again while I simply just groaned.

Aren't you gonna ask why I look like I'm going to die instead of ranting about how you can't get.a.boyfriend.

" Sure..." I gave her a fake smile and a thumbs up before slamming my face back on the table.

Well that hurt. But his words hurt more. K.

" Hiya," Xingyi turned around and gave a peace sign to someone.

" Omg , li, why cha looking so down?"

" ANGEL!" I shout out the moment I looked up and turned to my right.

It's the goddess xue li 💓

" I love you." I wink at her before groaning again.

" My crush likes someone elseeeee, well isn't my life greatttt!" I smiled sarcastically before giving a big thumbs up.

" What?? You didn't even share the juicy news with me. What a bad friend," Xingyi rolled her eyes, while I just flick her forehead.

" What happened? " Xueli asked before rummaging through her bagpack.

" Here, this always cheers me up." She said, a broad smile on her face as she placed the two candies on my desk.

" YOU REALLY ARE AN ANGEL." I stared at her in awe before going in for a big teddy hug.

" I should've known that even if we got to be in the same class as the oh so so wonderful tboys, they still have variety shows and a bunch of idol stuffs we commoners will def not know." Xingyi groaned in protest, her head hanging low.

" At least you got to see them. That's great isn't it? " I said with a brow raised, as she shrugged.

" I guess? "

Life was too boring and there's like 10 minutes before the first period so I simply took out my phone and ofcourse, the first thing a normal girl will do is to go to weibo and stalk their favourite idols.

" Ahh, he has revived me instantly." I said while admiring the pictures that was all over my weibo homepage.

" Just a moment ago you looked like you're gonna die. Literally your expression is like when I kicked my brother's crotch." Xueli said as I gasp.

" Oh my. How could you..." I replied, tears almost falling down while I gripped onto the edges of the table.

" Was it fun? " I continued before laughing my ass off.

" Hell yeah it was," She winked, making me choke.

" Water, water." I hurriedly said while Xingyi frantically searched for it.

" No signs of water, ma'am." She replied with a shrug, still sucking on her lollipop.

" My bag is there. In front of you even," I choked even more.

" Here, here." Xueli passed it to me, as I immedately gulp down a few sips.

" Xueli is really an angel. Xingyi you almost made me die," I groaned while massaging my throat.

5 MESSAGES FROM 小猴子

I was about to go to my inbox when my phone suddenly shut off on its own.

" One of you, lend me your phone." I said hurriedly but before they could do so, the teacher arrived.

—————————

Hello! Sorry for being so inactive for the past few months. I've actually been focusing more on my main account ; redsugaly and I didn't have time to update the chapters for this bk.

Just to make it clear to y'all, after I finished this bk. I won't be publishing anymore bks on this account.

If you're kind of? meh I don't want to seem arrogant. But if you're a fan of my works, you could always head over to my main account.

I've already published 4 tfboys books.

Happy reading!
XOXO
redsugaly