Chapter 4

(Guys. Just so you know, the date used in ch.1 is basically where we are leaving off from, the date in the prologue is later on in the story.x)

..

Luke's POV

It's finally the weekend.

The rest of the week went surpinslgy fast, I managed to get some assignments done during free periods and hung out with the guys after school.

Once I make my bed I head downstairs to see my mum making breakfast, I sit at the table without a word before she turns, smiling when she sees me.

"Hey, morning sunshine." She says cheerfully, wiping her hands on the apron she has round her neck.

"Morning, Mum" I rub my eyes.

"Any plans for the weekend?" She asks while turning the plate up the breakfast.

"Uh..I was just going to finish un packing and maybe go out tonight, I don't know" I press my lips together in a tight line as she places a full plate of pancakes in front of me.

We're soon joined by my dad and older brother, they both grab a quick slice of toast and head out. I look at my mum as I finish up and sigh.

I didn't really mind that my dad favourited Ben over me, but it is a little irritating.

I excuse myself from the kitchen and head upstairs as my phone buzzes in my pocket, I pull it out.

From; Michael

Luke?

I smile a little, he put his number in my phone after I agreed to joining the band, ever since we've been talking all day and night. I clear my throat and quickly text back

To; Michael

Yeah?

..

From; Michael

Uh..I don't really think this is appropriate to ask over text but do you want to uh.. Like, hang out tonight? Like, a date?

I smile at his use of full stops to show me his nervous and take no time to reply

To; Michael

Sure, pick me up at seven x

I blush a little and throw my phone onto my bed to start unpacking before the night ahead comes.

Michael's POV

"Did you ask him?" Ashton asks, grinning as he flips the tv channel over once again.

"Yeah, he said yes!" I chirp and throw myself down next to him as Calum grabs the remote from him.

"Where are you going to take him?" He asks as he flips the channel from what Ashton was watching.

"Was thinking out for a meal?" I shrug and scroll through my twitter feed.

"Better think of something quick" he chuckles under his breathe and I sigh out.

I guess Luke doesn't know most of the areas around here so I will have to choose some fancy restaurant not to scare him with the cheap places.

I decide to call up a Chinese restaurant just a little bit out of the town but it's close enough, not too expensive and quite quiet.

Once I've booked a table for two I check the time which reads 2pm, that gives me enough time to run into town and buy a nice outfit.

"Ash, fancy driving me into town?" I look over at him and agrees right away, clearly bored by the tv.