Part ~04

▪▪▪her p.o.v.▪▪▪

I am sitting by the window and having a cup of coffee. I rub my windows again and again as the steam from coffee is making it foggy.

I sit there and watch my neighbour's children play with their dog..
They were running around and their cute baby was laughing histerically.
I just loved watching them play and admired them..And I'm thinking how a pet can keep you accompany when you are bored..Oh, that reminds me....Should I buy a pet ?

But.. I can't ..how could I? I only come home to sleep and go back to work at mornings except the weekends..
Its impossible to take care of a pet when I dont even get time for taking care of myself..
Ahh but I feel lonely here all by myself..nevermind. I think I will be visiting mum and dad tomorrow as its been three days now and my fever has gone for good..
I feel good so I'd better go tomorrow then .. I want to take some gifts for them..
T~T i really miss them, but mostly i miss the food though...jk

I finish my coffee and wash the mug. And now I'm deciding what to wear while rummaging through layers of cloth and finally pick out a casual outfit for myself..

Then I quickly change and freshen up for im going to the shopping mall to buy some gifts for mum and dad.

I took my bag and put my phone,some money and the house keys, then lock the door after wearing my shoes.

Normally i travel by bus to work so i dont use my scooter that much..

'oh, i should check if it has fuel or not..'

I am relived that there are some kilos of fuel left in it. I start the scooter and soon head off to the shopping mall.

▪▪▪ his p.o.v.▪▪▪

We have a fan sign scheduled today..I'm very excited.

...

Its been a few minutes where we all are sitting on our seats and busy signing for them..Todays theme is of pokemon and we are having many plushies and dolls.. Meanwhile i take a doll and play with it.

After the fansign we were really happy and thanked our dear ARMYs

After that we went back to our place..It was a great day spent.

Yoongi-hyung rushed for bath soon after we reach our dorm, haha he sure wanna sleep early..

I wait up until everyone finished their bath and did sneak peeks while they were in the shower to tease them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
After they are finished i take a long 30 minutes hot shower ..
I come out to find that everyone is asleep already except Namjoonie-hyung...I dont wanna know what he is doing so late at night ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I reach for my headphones for some music  then plop onto the bed..
I realised how tired I was as soon as my body touched the bed..
The music was so calm..helping me to slowly drift to sleep.

▪▪▪her p.o.v.▪▪▪

It was almost seven when i finished my shopping.. After reaching home i freshened up and decided to cook curry and rice for dinner, then i packed the stuffs for tomorrows journey.

I lay in the bed trying to sleep but i cant due to too much exitement.. 왜? (why?)

Arggh I need to get some sleep or I'd be really tired tomorrow..
Then I remember that I haven't had my medicines yet so I get up from the bed and take my medicines..
Then I get back to bed and plug in my earphones to my phone and play 'Beating heart -Ellie goulding' somehow this song always makes me quite sleepy and it's very soothing..
Turning off the bedside lamps, I try to sleep..

Did I close the windows though? Oh nevermind..

~~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Thank you if you are reading 😊
I recently learned writing in korean and knew some of the words hehehe so i added some in the story
This is already part four and they didnt meet again lol sorry i just want to make it a bit more realistic ..so i guess they would be meeting soon😆😉😊
sorry for any mistakes 🙏
고마ㅂ삼ㄴㅣㄷㅏ(Thank you)
💜Thanks again if you are reading this