Part~01

▪▪▪her point of view▪▪▪

It was raining heavily. I just got out from my work and now I am hit with bad luck.

#$%*&!

My eyes were scanning for cab as there is no way i would find a bus with even a space of an inch right now.

Ughh this weather always makes things hard for a dumbass like me.. I finally spotted a cab nearby and took a run for it .

As soon as I enter the cab and close the door with a thud, I hear the same sound from the opposite side...

I looked side ways to see whats wrong and find a guy sitting next to me and huffing just like me.

Hahah weird.

He was soaked wet from the rain , just as i was.

So i guess he also ran for the cab and also weirded out  right now because of me.

Hahah seriously why do i always end up in weird situations?

He looked at my side and instantly his eyes widen.

Just  when I thought that he looked mature enough to say sorry and leave the cab, he started to throw tantrums. Oh how natural.

"I got on first, miss"

Whut. Are you kidding young man? Even though i sound like an old person its exactly what I feel right now..but couldn't say that to his face..somehow he managed to look cute even though he's being rude.

sigh...

I argued back as well cause why not?

"Listen Mister, I got on first. Would you mind?", 
I said looking deadpan into his eyes, trying to sound intimidating so that he gives up the argument.

But when did he act like a normal guy, for me to expect that.

We continued to argue until the driver shut us up by asking about where we were  heading to..

I hesitate to share my address with the driver in front of that stranger guy because i live on my own and seriously can't afford to add any more problems in my small world.

..and that, he notices.

"Hahah. Dont worry,miss . I'm not going to stalk you or anything"

I let out a nervous laugh before sharing my address with the driver..

He cuts me out saying that he lives at the same place only a few blocks away.

Oh ..So we are taking the same cab. Totally normal for strangers, ok.

The driver started to drive the cab.

I took out my phone and earphones and listened to music while I tried to dry my hair with the small towel i always carried on my bag.

He was also drying himself with his neon green handkerchief and kept it beside him on the seat.

▪▪▪his point of view▪▪▪

I have to reach home sooner, and do some works.. Or else I'd never had gone on the same cab, and too with a girl! I'll be in big trouble if someone saw this or took photos..I keep looking around and back making sure no one saw me. I'm trying not to look at her way, I'm not at all experienced with this type of situation which is making me very nervous.

She was wiping out her hair and face sitting beside me.. Her scent was so sweet that I couldn't help but take a glance at her.

Her hair was curled and somehow she had a worried expression on her face.

Then i looked out the window as soon as she moved sideways..

Gosh- only for a second late i would have been caught staring...

This is so not like me....

Ahem..I clear my throat.

I should not act like this.

▪▪▪ no one's pov▪▪▪

She didn't see how she ended up placing her towel above his handkerchief of which none of them noticed..

After a good half an hour they reached at her place. She got up in a haste and shoved her towel on her bag not minding to even fold at the moment and quickly got out from the cab paying her share of the fare.

Then the driver drove the cab away as soon as she entered her house, getting signal from the guy sitting at the back seat.

Soon the driver reached his place.

He searched for his handkerchief and found nothing. He sighed as he thought maybe she took it mistakenly when she was in a hurry . He paid the driver and got off of the cab.

He walked towards the door to his house as the car drove away.

He entered his house and sighed

▪▪▪ his pov▪▪▪

" I will have to meet you again.... I hope you don't think of me as a stalker.... I definitely, only want to get my handkerchief back... Only that....."

I clear my mind to gain some focus on what I was doing.
I took off my wet clothes and stand by the mirror only to notice that my hair looks funny and then i decide to take a selfie of my new weird hairstyle.

"Hahaha"

It doesn't feel good but still, less lonely laughing by myself.

I take a long hot shower then put on my boxers. After that jump on my bed to receive the beautiful soft bounce and slowly drifted off for a peaceful good nights sleep that i thought I'd get.

The last thing that crossed my sleepy mind was that...

Tomorrow is gonna be a good long day.. I hope.
I miss my bangtan.

~~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Anneyong~~ lovely ARMYs 😁
This is a KTH fanfic that I've planned a year ago and just thought of writing it now.
English is not my first language (I am not korean btw) so i apologise for any grammatical errors.

Thank You💜
Ily anyone whos reading my crappy fic lol