‣ who are you?

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂     

D A Y 1 7

wednesday morning

wednesday morning

    ↓    

MORNING'S HAVE NEVER been a pleasant experience for Kyra. No matter how much caffeine travels down her veins, or how many uplifting tunes she hears in the morning, her body can never adjust to leaving bed so willingly before noon. 

   As if  life was punishing her for being such a whiny morning person, Kyra's schedule for the week was brutally re-arranged without a warning. 

   With the 2am text she received from head trainer Amato,  gone were the days of coming in late. Now, Kyra felt her body wobble as her head bobbed forward with true fatigue.

   Having cried her eyes out for a good hour after the text, she barely pulled in an hour of sleep before the newly adjusted alarm clock rang at 4am.

   Despite having intended to get in a quick and small breakfast, her energy levels were so low that she just changed into whatever clean working out gear was left in her messy clothing drawer. 

   With a final attempt to feel less crabby and more awake, Kyra decided to walk the short thirty minute distance to the performance center.

   Instead of finding energy, Kyra found her mind growing increasingly morbid as she took to the streets with the strange desire of wanting to be hit by a moving vehicle — all just to avoid the upcoming early morning schedule.

   Both unfortunately and fortunately for Kyra, Orlando's streets were void of any cars on her way to work. Upon arriving to the facility, a few Superstars greeted her with too much pep for her not so perky self.

   Ironically, the only person who seemed to match her low energy was her precious tag-team partner who was normally all animated and pizzazz. 

   ❝I don't want abs, I want sleep.❞ Rami wearily groaned as Fergal  tried coaxing him back into another rep of weights. 

   Kyra avoided eye contact, intending to mind her own business as she plopped her gym bag on the ground next to a walking machine until Fergal's continued his psycho military drill orders at Zayn.

   With her eyes wandering onto the red-headed Canadian, Kyra headed towards Rami with a deep need to protect him. 

   Without hesitation, she stormed towards Fergal with the idea of telling him to back off with Rami's working out regime until Sara Amato's presence blessed the area.

   Calling her name, Kyra simply breathed out loud and refrained from setting the Irishman straight. 

    ❝You don't need to warm up, we're just working on your presentation skills today.❞ Sara informed as Kyra shut her eyes and thanked the heavens.