‣ hot date

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂  

D A Y 1 4 

charity event

charity event

↓ 

   IT WAS USUALLY the three of them— Ronnie, Mattias, and Kyra. As Kyra shuffled past dancing couples, her eyes couldn't help but skimming over at her few close friends. As Mattias and Ronnie interacted with old pals, Kyra couldn't help to realize that before she entered their life, it was just them two.

   The same went for her own cousin Adrienne. There was a point in life were the two were practically sisters, and although they were still very close, Kanako (Asuka) was now closer to Adrienne.

   Like a pair of best friends on a night out, the two danced on the ballroom like hooligans. Neither seemed to care of what others thought because they had each other.

   When you've got a close friend, everything is a good time. It's easy to be careless when you have someone who'd defend you to no end.

   It was dramatic of Kyra to think so as she'd only been abandoned for an hour now, but the more she watched her friends disintegrate with others, the more melancholic she felt.

   The solution that could end her problems would be to just go up and talk to people, but Kyra wasn't much for seeking others. It's not that she thought high of herself, it's that she didn't even know how to begin a conversation. 

   Although everyone looked friendly enough, what was she to say, —❝ugh hello, do you also laugh like hell when kids drop f-bombs?❞ 

❝DO YOU LIKE BREAD STICKS?❞

❝WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BRAND OF GRANOLA BARS?❞

❝DO YOU REALLY THINK
KURT COBAIN BLEW HIS
BRAINS OUT? HE TOLD US HE
 DIDN'T HAVE A GUN,
BUT
 SURPRISE! HE DID!❞    

   Neither seemed precisely cool enough, and so Kyra just watched as they all made plans. It didn't necessarily hurt, but it did suck. 

   Since no one was appreciating her presence, Kyra began to stare at the exit doors with the urge to give them the gift of her absence. 

   Standing around on an event where everyone seemed to know themselves didn't spark Kyra as fun, and so as she made her way towards the large exit doors, a familiar face smiled at her.