‣ family

☼☼☼☼☼
(  NO, THAT'S
FUCKING INCEST  )

( forty four suns later, chapter twenty three )

chapter twenty three )

Looks like we made a mistake. There is only two open spots for voted in superstars."

Robbie Brookside then appeared with his cheeky grin and mad genius hair. Well liked among all, he was greeted with an eager sea of smiles. ❝Well, Peyton has the largest following.❞

   Regal began, analyzing any situation to fairness as usual. ❝Billie and Kyra are at a tie for second place, which is troublesome because there can only be one.

    The way William had phrased it caused for a chuckle from her part. ❝ Do you think this is funny?❞ Hunter then reprimanded as Kyra quickly shook her head. ❝No, not at all.❞ She lied, having severe  flashbacks of some re-run episode of American's Next Top Model that  she's watched one too many times.

In fact, she's watched that show way too many times. If not from the comfort of her childhood home, it was with Kanako. The two had sat through seasonal marathons eating overly salted popcorn and cheap wine.

Her recliner chair had so many wine stains now that it truly started to feel like she bought it off a crime scene. Better yet, that someone's grandma could have died on it. Maybe that's why she got it for such a bargain at a random yard sale when she first moved in?

Turning her attention back to the matter, she couldn't help but to notice a particularly annoying entity looking on the verge of a breakdown.

   Kyra  blinked as her mind battled between wanting to make the leggy Aussie  miserable or not.

It would certainly be amusing, but also truly harmful to her ego.

    Taking a note out of Regal's book, she assessed the situation and began to think how in the hell was it possible for her to have the same following as Billie Kay who frequently posted amazing photos of her well, genetically gifted face?

    Sure, there was a lot of makeup on it, but Kyra wasn't about to tear her down for that. She'd seen her without an ounce of makeup and was still every bit as beautiful without it.

     To say that she didn't stalk her own peers on social media would be such a lie. In fact, Kyra knew that Billie had over 500k worth in followers, and if the two were tied, that meant they had the same amount.

   The question still persisted in her mind: what the hell did 500k followers see in either? Billie provided the casual cheeky photos, but Kyra?

    She was not fond of social media platforms, and most of her uploads whether in video or photographic format contained a collection of middle finger selfies, and or videos of Kan in confusion with american televised programming. That or, the few videos she had posted reading her cousin's well-hidden fanfiction.