what just happened!?

*i went into a huge gaze and when aoba pulled his lips away from mine i went red really quickly. i felt all the pairs of eyes in the room went from worry to anger. i kept my attention on aoba as he smiled softly* 

"please dont scare me like that again (f/n) promise me?" *aoba said while he still stared at me, i nodded softly while I gave him a small faint smile. I knew I couldn't keep a promise like that but I'll make an exception just for him...My...My lover. Aoba seragaki*

~ a week after the hospital~

Koujaku's p.o.v
*I was walking Down the peaceful roads looking at the beautiful street lights and checking up on my almate beni*

"Why are you wasting your time on him...Are you jealous?" *Beni spoke to me*

"Well..I'm jealous yes but this is all for aoba.. so I'm checking up on him hair for him since I have his medication.." *I held a bag up so beni could see it.*

*As me and beni walked up towards (f/N) house we noticed quickly that the lights were out. I began to look around to find a key and I found one in the flower pot and unlocked his door. While we walked inside we found a few lights on but no sign of (f/N) anywhere.*

"(F/N)! Where are you!" *I called out to him and I got a response*

"In the shower!! Just leave it on the kitchen counter!" *(F/N) yelled back*

(F/N) p.o.v
"In the shower!! Just leave it on the kitchen counter!" *I yelled at koujaku since I was getting out the shower wrapping a towel around my hips, walking out the door I spotted my almate ash.. a husky while walking to my room I spotted the window open and I found noiz.*

"Noiz why in hell are you in my place?...Can you get out for a second so I can change?" *I asked noiz nicely while getting some clothes to change into. Until I heard ramping footsteps coming up and the door had slammed open*

"(F/N)! Are you OK?!" *Koujaku yelled and I felt the room go dead quite. I knew that those two didn't get along with each other at all. So I broke the silent between us three*

"Both of you get out..." *I said rather harshly while they had left my room I slammed the door changing my clothes. I walked towards my window looking out but looking down* "no...Don't...You promise you wouldn't..." *I sighed closing my window walking towards the door opening it* "koujaku, noiz ... You two need to leave..."

//Oh no! What has happened to poor little (f/N)!