Chapter Eight

Happy Friday everyone! We hope you enjoy this chapter! ~Luna&Sunny

Lauren's POV

It's been two days since we got out of the hospital, I still had no feeling in my legs and so I was the girl in the wheelchair at school.

Somehow everyone had found out that I was pregnant with Camila's baby. Which caused many people to tease me and call me a whore or a slut.

"Hey baby, walk you to class?" Camila asked walking up beside me, her arm was in a sling due to the cast.

I looked up at her from my locker, which had to be lowered because I couldn't reach the higher ones. I smiled.

A boy walked passed. "Slut!" He yelled in my ear.

I flinched as he walked away, only to be stopped by Camila.

"Excuse you." Camila growled out and the boy shrunk down in size, everyone was still afraid of Camila, especially now with the cast on wrist.

Stories were going around that she was jumped by a local gang and took them all down, or my favorite which is she ran into a mob boss and took over the mafia.

"Apologize to her now."

The boy paled even more and looked my way. "S-s-sorry." He stuttered out before running off.

"Ignore them beautiful." The brown eyed girl said, moving so she is leaning down in front of me. "They are just jealous." She leaned down and kissed me softly.

I smiled and kissed her back before pulling away and going back into my locker to retrieve my music stuff. I laid my things on my lap and closed the locker.

When I looked back up she was watching me with a goofy grin on her face. "What?" I asked.

"I'm just so happy." She said, grabbing my hand and pulling it to her lips. "Go on a date with me?" She asked suddenly.

"Depends where it is. You know wheelchair and all. Most places don't have wheelchair access. Plus, my parents are being really strict." I said, running my hand through my hair and looking down.

My parents were arguing about everything, no matter how small it was, they argued. Most of the time it was about me and my wheelchair, but sometimes they got worse than that, deeper that that.

"I was thinking we could go out to eat, maybe your parents would let you stay over and we could work on the music for our project." She said, reaching out and cupping my cheek. "I know it's stressful at home right now and I already talked it over with your dad."

"How do I get into your flat? There isn't any wheelchair access, remember. There is not a chance in hell my parent's will agree to me staying over." I sighed. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes at the thought of my parents arguing.

She sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Baby, I already talked to your dad. He agrees that you need a break from all the stress."

Wait, what? When did she talk to my dad?

"And we have an elevator, you just didn't see it because it's toward the back."

I frowned, exhaling deeply. I nodded. "Come on, we should get to class before Mr. Reid has our heads." She laughed half-heartedly.

Camila stepped behind my wheelchair and began to push me toward the classroom.

We were joined by the rest of the girls, Zayn, and Ally's writing partner Justin.

"Hey guys." I said with a smile before frowning when Camila stayed silent.

She's been doing that a lot lately, something must be wrong. But she won't tell me anything.