Chapter 26: Never Grow Up Eva.

____TAYLOR SWIFTS POV____

*1 MONTH LATER*

Okay, it's official. I'm old. Well, I feel old. Today, Eva is 6 years old. You know what that means? Next year, she starts the first grade. My baby is starting school next year. My baby has been here for six years, even though I feel like I just found out I was pregnant with her.

The Red Tour has officially ended...in the United States that is. We are expanding it to other countries, but until then I have lots of family time to take in. It's 7 am, and Eva is already up. She knows how special today is. She's having a party, which means lots of gifts. I feel her jump on our bed. Taylor quickly sits up, running his fingers through his hair.

"Mommy, Daddy, guess what?" Eva says, bobbing up and down.

"What?" Taylor says with a laugh grasping my hand and kissing it. That was his way of saying good morning. I loved it.

"It's my BIRTHDAY!" She shouts with a scream and giggle.

"It is? We forgot..." I say with a half smile.

"Very funny mommy! My party is today!" She says with a huge grin.

"Oh that's right. How could I forget? Silly me!" I say as she crawls in between Taylor and I. I kiss her cheek.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart." I say to her pushing her hair out of her face.

"Happy birthday! Princess Eva." Taylor says kissing her forehead with a smile.

"Thank you, thank you! When can I open my gifts?" She says exuberantly.

"You should wait til your party...." I begin to say. I glance at Taylor.

"But I guess we can break the rules." He says jumping up to go get her gifts from downstairs. He comes up with ten boxes, a mixture of big and small. She would love her gifts this year.

He places them all on our bedroom floor and Eva jumps down from the bed, looking at each one with a sparkle in her eye. She reaches for the biggest one first, of course. Inside was a guitar. Her first guitar. I remember that moment. I wanted her to have it so that she can start learning as soon as possible, and if she wants to wait she can too. I wanted her to have that choice. She had begged us for a guitar after seeing me play it so much.

"Mommy, wow! I can be just like you. Thank you, thank you so much." She says blowing me a kiss.

"Of course honey. Thank us after you open everything okay?" I say with a giggle. I get up to go sit on the floor next to Taylor.

She opens box after box, a mixture of clothes and little toys she had wanted. Her big gift was outside. We took her out back where she found her motorized Barbie convertible, life sized so she can ride it. Of course it was pink, her favorite color.

"WHOA!" She says jumping in it. Taylor helped her ride around the backyard. We were at the Nashville home because this is where Eva would soon start school and we wanted to get settled in. Nashville is just so much homier than Nashville. While Taylor helps Eva ride her car, I walk inside to help prepare for her party. We were having it at the house because we knew we wouldn't get paparazzi here. Abigail was arriving in a bit to help me bake.

I went upstairs and showered, did my hair, makeup. I slipped into a red dress that was short and flowy at the bottom, but tight on top with a sweetheart neckline. I went downstairs to find Abigail at the door with many bags and boxes. I open the door and grab some stuff to help her out.

"Abigail! I'm so happy to see you thanks for picking up the supplies." I say bringing the stuff to the kitchen as she follows.

"Of course!" She says putting the stuff down on the counter. We hug tightly.

"Where's Eva Beeva?" Abigail called her that sometimes. I don't know why but it was cute.

"She is outback riding her new convertible. Barbie convertible that is." I say with a giggle. Abigail laughs and opens the back door.

"EVA BEEVA!" She shouts. Eva stops her car and runs to Abigail.

"Aunt Ab!" She hugs her and kisses her cheek.

"Happy Birthday honey." Abigail says running her fingers through Eva's hair and standing up to hug Taylor. They all come inside as I prepare the baking station. Eva walks over as I put on my apron and peers over the counter.

"Mmmm!" She says with her eyes wide.

"Ah-ah!" I say shooing her away while laughing.

"No sweets til the guests arrive please. How about you and daddy go get dressed?" I suggest.

"Her dress is hanging on the door, just take it down for her hon." I say to Taylor as I mix ingredients.

"Alrighty. Come on butt head." He says putting Eva over his shoulders and running upstairs. Abigail and I make a bunch of cookies and Eva's cake which was vanilla with chocolate chip filling. Taylor kept Eva upstairs until we were done.

"This cake looks unbelievable! We did great." Abigail says giving me a high five.

"We sure did. Guests should arrive soon can you call Taylor and Eva down while I clean up?" I ask her. She nods and runs to the steps yelling their names. Eva comes down in the cutest pink dress, Taylor in a button down shirt and dress pants.

"My cake looks YUMMY!" She says.

"You look yummy." Taylor whispers in my ear. I giggle and slap him away.

"Oh stop." I say kissing his cheek.

"Eva go greet guests with Aunt Ab!" I say. Abigail takes her hand and takes her out front to greet guests. Taylor helps me put out all the baked foods and decorations.

"Finally, everything's in place." I say with a sigh and a smile.

"I'm so proud of you, we could've paid someone to do this but you did it yourself. Well done, Swiftie." I smile and kiss him. The first one here is Selena who comes in with a bunch of gifts.

"Damn Selena, how did I know you'd bring the most stuff?" Taylor says holding the door for her.

"You know me so well Lautner." She says placing the bags on the table we had for gifts and giving him a kiss on the cheek. She then hugs me and compliments the decor.

"Thanks Sel." Eva follows Selena into the living room where she takes a seat on the couch.

"Aunt Selena, may I open my gifts from you?"

"No, we open gifts later Eva." I say folding my arms.

"Oh please, Taylor. She can open one, can't she?" Selena says. She was a little girl at heart.

"Alright, alright. Just one!" I say with a giggle. Selena hands her a gift and Taylor walks in with more guests, my brother, my parents, Ed, Claire, Grant and Lulu, along with some more band members. I hug all of them and lulu goes to sit with Eva. Selena's first gift to Eva was a harmonica from her tour, one that she gives to a special little girl each night after singing "Dream." What a special gift. It made me smile.

"Aunt Selena this is so pretty and sparkly! Thank you!" She says hugging Selena.

"Of course honey. I'll teach you how to play it sometime, hm?" Many more people arrive- Eva's friends from school, Taylor's parents, more of our family, more of our friends. There were at least 100 people there. I began feeling overwhelmed, hoping everything would go right. With Eva's smile however, I knew it would. I just hoped everyone would love the party, but we still have four hours to go.

********AUTHORS NOTE*****

GUYS. WE LOVE YOU, WE ARE BACK. WE ARE SORRY WE HAVENT UPDATED AND WE ARE SORRY THIS CHAPTER ISNT EVENTFUL. THE REST IF THE PARTY WILL BE VERY EVENTFUL THOUGH AND THAT WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE VERY FOCUSED ON THEM BECOMING A REGULAR FAMILY UNTIL TAYLOR HAS TO LEAVE FOR THE RED TOUR AGAIN, WHICH MAY CAUSE SOME DRAMA. YOULL LOVE WHATS COMING. WE LOVE YOU. REMEMBER TO PLEASE SHARE IF YOU LOVE OUR NOVEL, WE WORK SO HARD ON IT. Xo~S&A