1. Margaret

I couldn't breathe.

I was sitting next to some of my favorite YouTubers ever, and all they know me is as "Jim Chapman's little sis". Tanya calls me Zoe's twin, but (sadly) I'm not. The two goofballs here were Caspar Lee and Joe Sugg. 

"So, YouTubers, ... where's Jim?" I asked, searching around for my big brother. Where was he? He is the main interviewer.

"Here I am!" He yelled, coming out from behind the curtain with his water bottle. I clapped, while rolling my eyes. Was he serious? You can't be late to an interview in front of thousands.

"So ... since we have a while, how about we start out with an Outfit of the Day segment?" The boys sighed, pouting at me. 

"Fine. Let's get on with the questions then." I pulled the Truth or Dare cards from under my seat. There were some clean and dirty ones. Let's see how this turns out. 

The boys did the same as me. 

"Caspar, truth or dare?" Jim held the microphones up to his mouth.

"Dare, definitely dare." Caspar replied, feeling confident.

"I dare you to kiss Joe on the cheek." Jim read from the cards. Caspar went over, skipping me, and kissed Joe lightly on the cheek. Jaspar!

"2 points for Caspar", yes we are keeping score, "Joe, truth or dare?" I asked him. 

"Dare."

I pulled the card, which said "Twitter Feed". I opened my phone, clicking on the #JMJCvidcon hashtag. You were supposed to read the very first one. 

It pulled up on the screen behind.

"@tyleroakley : Go out with Margaret on a date." I read the tweet. I hate Tyler.

After a couple moments, Caspar replied for Joe. 

"Yes, he will. It would have been funny if you were daring Jim." Caspar remarked, laughing off of his seat. He literally fell off his seat. 

We finished our panel and I scurried off to find the restaurant Zoe and Tan were going to meet me at. Joe caught up to me. 

"So, would you really like to go out?" He asked, holding my small fragile hand in his large protective one. I realized I was an inch taller than him. 

"Sure, it would be fun." He stood back, grinning, as I found the restaurant. Zoe and Tan were already re-applying blusher. 

"What's for dinner, girls?" I asked, sliding into the booth. The girls smiled at me. 

"So, how'd the panel go?" Zoe asked, while Tan snuck a peak at my 5-inch black wedges.

I told her the story, from when I was sitting out there and Jim was late to his interviewer position to when Tyler dared me to ask Joe out. Zoe gasped.