4. Jim Chapman

So a lot of my friends read this story. Thank you for the 1.2K. It means the world to me. As I said, my friends were telling me that Tanya and Jim should break up, but I can't do that. I love the chemistry too much. So I have decided Jim will have another secret, one involving Margaret Sugg Chapman.

-M

"She did what?!" I yelled at my phone. No, not at the phone, but what Zoe had told the camera and her entire YouTube following. I hope nobody finds out I kidnapped her.

I shuffled my 'Sad' music playlist, then realized that there was nothing to worry about. There was no way anyone could find out I kidnapped.

In May of 2002, I was with some friends, laughing at a girl, who was trying to break dance in an alleyway. One of my buds, Jamie, whispered in my ear a devious plan. '

"Kidnap that little girl."

The word 'kidnap' must have commanded me, because I picked up the little girl and shoved her into the gold minivan my parents had purchased for me. I was not a bad child back then. I just got involved with the wrong crowd.

Wrong crowd meant drugs and alcohol, at the age of 15. What, we were almost legal! Conrad drove as I stared at the girl. She beared a huge resemblance to my friend Zoe. They were twins!

Crap, I thought as the girl tried screaming, I just kidnapped Zoe Sugg's twin sister, Margaret.

A feeling in my gut was telling me to bring her to Zoe, nervous about the girl being missing.

*end of flashback*

Tan barged into our hotel room, clearly very angry. I have never seen Tan get this mad. She usually gets upset or sad, but never angry. What had happened that made Tan show an emotion even I have never seen?

"We are done, Jim!" Tan angrily yelled at me, slapping me hard in the right cheek. It stung badly after she hit me. After though, I was still unsure of why she was hitting me. She didn't know about the Zoe scenario and I haven't done anything wrong. Why did Tanya Burr hate me so much?

"Why? I love you, Tan,"I pleaded with her, grabbing her right hand and rubbing the diamond engagement ring I had given (or proposed) to her. She had said yes back then. What had changed from then to now? She can't know about the Zoe scenario. There is no possible way. The only person who knows is Marcus Butler.

"Don't call me that ever again, you worthless piece of trash! I know what you did!" She pulled the diamond engagement ring off her fingers, and threw at me. Tears started welling up in my eyes. She was the love of my life. She knows I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. She is my love and I would die for her.

"What the hell did I do?" I started to get angry. She had a reason to be upset with me, but she didn't tell me what I had done that was so bad to lose her affection. She must know about the scenario. That is the only way she would break off our engagement. And now all I do is cry.

"You kidnapped Zoe's twin sister, Margaret!" She yelled at me, slapping me in the left cheek this time. She knew. Marcus must have told her. Man, the things I am going to do to that little boy when I get a hold of him. He will stop breathing because of me.

How did she know about that? Nobody should know about it.

"How do you know about that, Tanya?"

"Let's just say I have my sources,"

"Tan, how do you know about that incident?"

"I told you not to call me that!"

"Tan--ya, how do you know about that?"

"Goodbye, Jim. I don't carry your love anymore,"

After Tanya left the room, I fell to the floor and cried. The love of my life just slammed the door on my face, shattering my already cracking heart into a billion more glass pieces. Just because of one little accident that sent my life into a loop de loop.

I needed to go confess to Zoe what I did. I wouldn't be able to continue if I knew that Zoe didn't know who her sister was.

I walked over to the apartment that Zoe and Louise were staying. I heard crying through the apartment door of room 259. It sounded like ...

"Tanya, it's going to be okay," Zoe told Tan--ya, comforting her. Crap! I would have to be next to Tan.

Being the idiot I am, I knocked on the door and said who it was.

"Zoe, it's Jim! I need to speak to you!" I yelled in order to get her attention and to show it wasn't the obsessed fan that knocked on her door earlier.

"Zoe, hide me! I don't wanna see that heartbreaker." Tan commanded Zoe, which would explain the scurrying that was heard after the command.

Okay. I lied. Tanya and Jim do break off their engagement in this chapter. While I wrote this, I was literally crying. They are such a cute couple. I would cry if they don't get married. Leave in the comments if you want them to get married also.

So I am so thankful for the 1.7K reads. You all are amazing fans. ❤️❤️❤️. The next chapter is Jack Harries.