5. Jack Harries

"Jack!"

I heard the scream somewhere from the distance, and I looked around. Behind me, there was a group of teenage girls running at me. Any more time that I spent standing around would turn me into the ground after a stampede of wild bulls. I couldn't wait for Margaret anymore. I had to run.

I ran into the nearest cafe, which just happened to be Starbucks. There she was. Margaret was wearing floral shorts and light pink tanktop. She waved and walked over, holding the Cotton Candy Frap that she just ordered in her tiny hands.

"Hello, Jack," She smiled at me then bit her lip. She must have just saw the group of girls entering Starbucks, the same girls who were on my tail not just a minute ago.

"We better run," I told, and she rolled her eyes. No der, Jack.

"Probably a smart idea, brainaic,"

I loved her sense of humour. We ran up and down the streets and hills that we came across, and finally, the girls screamed "Jack" and turned around. We smiled and sat down in the woods that we had just come to. The place was spooky, having a smell of rotting wood at first entrance. But anywhere would be the perfect place if I was with Margaret.

What would our ship name be? Margack or Jargaret? (Comment below)

"So, that happened." I finally spoke out in the eerie silence, receiving a sarcastic laugh from Margaret. I smiled. I love her laugh.

"And now I'm thinking something crazy." I shook my head, before seeing that Margaret was looking into my eyes.

"Whatever it is it never could be crazy coming from Jack Humorous."

Very good wordplay, Margareta.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" I asked her and her response was ...