trolls hahaha

hey guys sorry I havent been able to upload stuff because of school (I hate my socials teacher).

like I said was going to upload something for you guys so here it is in joy.

kitty ;)

-----------------

the way to troll your friends with out them knowing till they have eight thousand creepers blow up in their face and die. ;) (oh my god im evil I do this to my brother and he gets pissed at me).

build a village and have your friends find it have in each house have like 5 zombies in them so that your friends will be stuck and die from zombies.

(tbh I truly do die everytime I'm on easy and I have a hard time with creeper and endermen im fine with the rest. ok I have to stop talking now)

have a head that has your skin on it and then put a tombstone and come into the word and scare the living shit out of them by having a trap door to a lava pit or just a gigantic hole so they cant survive the fall.

(this one is just to be mean but its funny at the same time)

change all the controls on your friend or family's computer and have them spawn in a cage full of ender men and creepers and watch as they are freaking out because they can't move(im so mean)

when u play with friends they all spawn in different places but when they spawn dig around them and make it wide enough so that they can't jump to the other side.  make the glue depth about 20 blocks down or lower so that it just hurts them enough so that they can't ragan hearts.

hmmmm

let me think I have heard of this mod called traincraft and I was thinking that u could make a track and build a thing full of lava and have the train run into the lava that would be hilarious.  oh god im soo mean haha