Chapter 7 - Confess Already!

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

Chapter 7 - Confess Already!

The boys sat around the camp fire, while the girls were busy cooking food.

"Ouch! Don't press so hard!" Laksh exclaimed, as Arjun treated his shoulder.

"How did you get hurt?"

"Ragini and I fell and rolled down the road. That's how"

"She doesn't look hurt though" Abhi remarked

"I shielded her."

"Oooo. I see. Could it be that our little Lucky has taken a liking for Ragu?" Abhi joked.

 Could it be that our little Lucky has taken a liking for Ragu?" Abhi joked

"Its nothing like that. I would have done that for any other girl."

"But Ragini was calling you her boyfriend, wasn't she? So I guess you agreed to be with her" Sanskar smirked.

"I never said anything like that! She just outright stated that she likes me and that I should be her boyfriend"

"Hahaha... you mean....You mean Ragini threatened you and made you agree to be her boyfriend? Hahaha Lucky. There goes your male pride"

"Shut up Rishi bro!" 😡 Laksh fumed in anger.

"Hey! Ragu isn't such a bad girl. In fact, you might end up liking her Lucky." Abhi patted his arm.

"I doubt it. And why do you keep calling her Ragu? Its not like you know her that well to call her by that name."

"She gave me permission to call her Ragu. So I can. Jealous Lucky?" Abhi wiggled his eyebrows at Lucky.

Lucky flushed in embarrassment. He tried to change the subject "So how did it go with Tanuja, Rishi? Did you tell her how you feel?"

Rishi rubbed the back of his head "Um...err... you see... I did admit I like Tanuja, b-"

"Well done Rishi bro" Laksh gave him a thumbs up.

"I admitted, but-"

"Congrats Rishi" Arjun patted him on the back.