1

A.U.
Hey guys!! It's Abbigayle here. I've tried many many times with stories but this one
I've taken time to plan out and I possibly might actually make this work. I enjoy the twist n turns I have in store for you guys. I'll wait a couple of weeks to update to at least give the book some time to be read but get ready bc tea will definitely a often thing spilt in here

Trigger Warning , reader discretion is advised.
~~~~~~~~~~

"Linzey, Lenny-darling, we need you to come sit down with us", my mom calls from the living room. I say okay and start to head her way. I smile at my mom and step dad, "What's up?...why are you guys looking at me like i'm broken?" . my mom shakes her head and an automatic frown appears on her face. I tilt my head as I'm sitting on edge, waiting for her to speak the next words... no daughter wishes her to hear.

    Mom looks at me and finally says, "You are a wonderful daughter and what he did was wrong." she sniffles and continues, "A few weeks ago, your dad signed a piece of paper saying that he doesn't want any rights to you". I'm already crying by this point and honestly, who wouldn't be? My dad was my world, until my world slowly came to a crumble.

My dad wasn't the nicest but, he had a tough love. He had a weak spot for me when I was younger but, things change and new people come into your life.  Not everyone has good intentions for you.

We cried, my poppy rubbed my back and he finally spoke up in the conversation. "I know i'm not the best man in this world but you've been one of my children for years. It would be my honor, to adopt you as one of my own." I smiled a sad smile and nodded my head, I engulfed him in the tightest hug that I've given in a while.

So far in my healing process, I've screamed, cried, laughed like a crazy person, cussed out god, immediately take it all back, and deleted my dad's number and picture except one from when i was small. I didn't go to school the following school day. I went to work with my mom. I saw both my aunts, apparently, everyone knew but me.

When I did finally go back to school. All of my teachers knew and the days became gray.

I'm going in a mentally, unhealthy, spiral in my life. I stayed up at nights contemplating war on myself. I started hanging out with the wrong crowd. My smile wasn't the same until i met someone. Someone who had seen the dark side of the world his whole life.