Training

(Hey everyone,I'm sorry i've been inactive for a while,but i've just gotten done with finals so I'm back.Please enjoy the story and share your thoughts :D)

It's been quiet in Konoha with out the presence of Naruto Uzumaki.Y/n has been training hard ever since Naruto promised to bring Sasuke back for Sakura,but Y/n has also been emotionally stirred.Y/n wonders if that kiss Sakura gave him was love,or just a thank you. Although Y/n and Sakura are dating Y/n feels as if Sakura has more love for Sasuke.Y/n walked to the training field looking around for at least one person. As Y/n spun his head around in every direction,he caught Sakura training with Tsunade. Tsunade took a large leap into the air,raising her leg and coming down hard,Sakura moving to the side and the ground shaking upon the impact of Tsunade's force. Sakura lunges in with her fist tight,striking at Tsunade only to be stopped by her hand. Tsunade pulls Sakura toward her and smashes her fist into her stomach,then throwing her into the air. Tsunade charged chakra into her fist and punches Sakura when she falls within range.

Sakura flies into the air and lands on the ground. Tsunade walked over to her and gave her a hand back up. Tsunade quickly whispered to Sakura,"You just lost infront of your boyfriend." before she walked over to Y/n. Sakura blushed when she saw Y/n watching in plain sight. "Hello Lady Hokage!"Y/n bowed as Tsunade walked past with a simple wave. Sakura ran over to Y/n and stopped infront of him. "So,you saw the whole thing...?"She asked. "Mhm."Y/n responded. "Well,don't think i'm weak or anything!"Sakura bursted out. "Who ever said you were weak in the first place?" Y/n questioned. "Well...."Sakura's eyes looked to the left as she blushed red."Oh,that's right,I was with Naruto when we called you weak."Y/n remembered."Then let's spar Y/n and see who's really the weak one." Sakura said. "Alright,but don't think i'm coming on easy." Y/n said quickly vanishing into the forest a few meters away. Sakura dashed into the forest making her way deeper and deeper. A barrage of 5 kunai flew toward Sakura from above. Sakura had noticed the weapons and jumped further to avoid them. As she looked back upon the kunai in the ground she was kicked across the jaw and sent flying into a tree. When she opened her eyes nobody was present. {"W-What was that....?"} She thought. She helped herself out of the tree and continued along the forest floor while keeping an eye out for any traps. As she passed a tree she had sensed a presence within it,so she stopped.""Oh Y/n...."Sakura called out. She smirked devilishly as she smashed her fist into the ground,devastating the whole area as Y/n flew out of a tree and landed on the ground about 10 yards away. Sakura leapt into the air,mimicking Tsunade's move she had used earlier. Y/n's eyes widened as he vanished,Sakura just smashing the ground even more. Y/n phased up from the ground and grabbed Sakura's ankles,then pulling her into the ground until only her head was surfaced. Y/n then fully emerged from the ground,looking down at Sakura. "Well,we can clearly see who won." Y/n smirked. "Oh shut up Y/n." Sakura pouted and blushed as red a as a tomato.

" Sakura pouted and blushed as red a as a tomato