Trouble in Konoha Pt.1

Y/N walked through the streets of Konoha with his hands pocketed. As he walked around he watched the citizens go about their daily lives and little children run by chasing each other. Y/N however didn't realize he was being followed. A figure in a black cloak and hoodie stares down on Y/N as he continues his walk,unaware of the stalker. Y/N suddenly turned into an ally way,the figure following him from above. As Y/N walked through the figure kept watch and jumped onto the ground a few feet behind him. Y/N turned immediately to the figure,wall jumping up the narrow building walls.Y/N landed on the top of a building and began to dash as the figure followed behind him.Y/N jumped from building to building,attempting to outrun the mystery figure. After a while,the figure was still tightly locked on Y/N as he ran through empty streets in Konoha. Y/N turned a corner and dashed into an abandoned and broken down looking building.The building was an old ruined and boarded up store,closed down quite some time ago.The figure ran past the building,but stopped and looked around in confusion.The figure broke through the wall with an explosive tag. Y/N came out of the smoke and punched at the figure. The figure blocked with it's palm and took a jump back."Who are you?!"Y/N asked ferociously. The figure didn't respond. Y/N charged in and punched at the figure again,the figure piercing one of his chakra points. Y/N held where the figure hit.{"I-Isn't this the Hyuga Clan technique....?"}Y/N thought as he's lean over in pain. "Y-Y/n-kun,are you alright?"*The figure's voice sounded familiar."H-Hinata?!"Y/N looked up at the figure as it removed the hoodie,Hinata being underneath."I-I just wanted your attention Y/N."Hinata said shyly."Well,you could have ASKED instead of driving me around Konoha."Y/N responded breathing heavily."I-I was wondering if you'd leave Sakura,and maybe take me as your....g-girlfriend...?"*Hinata said looking down and blushing heavily."Hinata.....,I'm sorry but i'm staying loyal to Sakura."Y/N responded."Just stick to Naruto."Y/n said."But Naruto never notices me..."Hinata said sadly."Yes,even if he doesn't now,he'll have to realize your love for him someday."*Hinata's eyes widened."You're right Y/N!"Hinata bowed and ran off.Y/N scratched the back of his head,"I hope this didn't start anything."