In love with my step father

Jay's POV

It all started when my mom started dating him. That's when things started getting out of hand. I've had this huge crush on him the first day I saw him every day I feel more and more in love with him. But the real problem started when they got married at the night of their honeymoon I was crying all night. I know I sound like I just got my heart broken well I did. But some how I've bandage to not cry anymore. So that's my pathetic life.

Lucas POV

"I'm leaving" Johanna said while carrying her luggage to the cab waiting for her outside. "Bye" " remember to
tell jay about her fathers wedding" "ok" I said. Jay was already in school so I didn't had to go through the whole mother daughter awakening thing. Especially with a girl as beautiful as her. Yeah I may or may not have a crush on her. Yeah I know she's my step daughter and all but we aren't blood related but she looks at me like her second father which I am. RING RING
"Hello" "you better get over here now" "well hello to you too" "just get over here". That was my best friend Ricky. Ricky is the only one who knows about my crush on jay. I was walking to Ricky's when I saw jay running home with her hands on her face. I ran after her inside the house. "Jay!" i heard someone crying. "Jay!" I followed the cries up to the bathroom where they came from. I lightly open the door to see a crying jay on the floor with a giant bruise on her cheek. "What happened to you" "nothing" she said in a quiet tone. "Who did that to you " "I ran into a wall" yeah typical answer. "Who did this to you" I said more sternly. She didn't say anything. "It was a boy wasn't it"she still didn't say anything. "What's his name?" "Why do you care" "because I'm in lo..". "I mean I'm your step father jay I care for you". I grabbed a wet cold towel from the kitchen and ran back into the bathroom and gently passed it over her bruised cheek she winced a little. After curing her she went into her room. Five minutes later I walked in her room to se her laying asleep in her bed. She looked so beautiful. "You will never how much I love you?"i whispered while stroking her hair lightly. "I love you more than what a father loves his daughter". " I love you to the moon and back 4,561 times and I'm not crazy for saying this but I love you" I kissed her in her soft pink lips. I gently closed the door careful not to wake her up.