My over protective... Brother?

Eliot's POV After we left the hospital we went back home and I put jay to bed finally home here with my little baby sister. The sister that got separated from me when I was 18 years old my mom thought that I lied about that guy but if he even dares touch my baby sister again I will kill him and this time I'm not lying ill fucking kill him. Yeah I guess maybe I'm a little over protective but what can I do I'm her older brother I'm suppose to be like this. Well now she has a boyfriend he better treat her right or else he'll get it and real hard. My sister means the world to me and I want her to never get hurt ever. I walked down stairs and saw dad on the phone he looked a little angry. "You can't do that Johanna!!" My dad practically yelled at my mom if don't blame him if it wasn't for her this would never happened. I would've protected Jay form everything and she would never get hurt. I heard footsteps coming downstair and saw Amanda I grabbed her in my arms. "Why is daddy yelling??" She said scared "Daddy's just talking to Johanna" I said she looked confused then I remembered she's adopted. "Who's Johanna??" She asked looking at our dad "she's Jay's mom" I said scared to tell her she was my mom too. After that I put Amanda to sleep and laid next to her I don't want what happened in between me and Jay happen again with Amanda.