My fist date with lucas

Lucas POV
I was walking home when my phone rang I saw CID and it was Jay I picked it up. "Hello" I said "Hey Lucas can you come over for a minute" she said a little sad. "Yeah, what's wrong did something happened, are you ok?!?!" I said worried something happened to her. "No I'm fine it's that I have a surprise for you" she said I relaxed a little. I arrived at her house and knocked on the door. She ran and opened it and jumped in my arms I spin her in circles and kissed her. "What's my surprise??" I said smiling at her. "Ohh, right you know I have a brother right" she said I shuck my head. "Ok, then I have a older brother and his name is..." before she could end her statement a boy appeared behind her. "I'm Eliot her brother" he said sticking out his hand for me to shake it I shucked it happily. "Yeah, Eliot he's the one" jay said looking at me I saw Eliot smile widely and he hugged me tight. Ok and know I can't breath. "Eliot your going to kill my boyfriend" Jay said at him laughing. Eliot finally let me go and I could breath again. "So, your the guy my sister doesn't shut up about?" He said then Jay hit his arm and blushed a little. "I guess so" I sad looking at her. "Come on in" he said. I passed by him and got inside. I sat down at the couch and Jay sat next to me I sat her in my lap she snuggled her head in my neck. "Merry Christmas Lucas" she said in my neck. "Merry Christmas Jay" I told her and kissed her forehead.