Was it all a dream

Jays POV

I woke up was it a dream or did he really said that he loved me it must have been a dream because he kissed me. I got out of my bed just hear noises from the kitchen. I walked down stairs to see a shirtless Lucas wearing an apron well I don't know weather look at his abs or burst out in laughter. " I see your awake " "i see your wearing an apron" "hahaha very funny " it kinda is " "anyway what are you doing" "lunch" "alright then ". I went to the fridge and got an apple. I turned around just to see Lucas lost the apron finally he doesn't look like a house keeper. Classic humor. And now he's staring at me. " What" "nothing" "ok then". I should of swore I saw him smirking. "I'm sorry" he said "I forgive you" I said. We ate lunch which to my surprise wasn't bad. And know we're watching a scary movie. Out of nowhere came out a monster which made me jump and get closer to Lucas and in no time we where cuddling and every time I got scared he would hold me tighter in his arms. And I fell asleep in his arms.

Lucas POV

When the movie was over looked over to jay just to see she fell asleep in my chest. I carried her up to her room and laid her down in the bed and laid next to her playing with her brown hair. "You have no idea how I love you is like to the moon and back a hundred times that's how much I love you I just really hope that you would understand that I would do anything any single little thing to make you happy because I love you and I want to be with you" " but you can't be with me your married to my mom" she said wow she heard that "I don't care about your mother I only love you " I looked at her beautiful brown eyes. "I love you too" she said. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her. " Then why didn't you said that earlier" "because I was scared you wouldn't feel the same" with that said we both fell asleep.
(Next day)

I woke up to see my little angel was still sleeping. "Babe get up baby" I said softly. "What?" she said getting up "good morning" I said propping my self to my elbows. "Good morning to you to " she said giving me a kiss. Man how I love this girl. Even when she wakes up she's perfect."you know that I love you right" I told her again "yeah I know ". She's so damn beautiful. And she's all mine. There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it" I said going downstairs and answering the door only to see jays father. "Hello Lucas I'm here to take jay home". Right I forgot that "I'll go get her" I hate him for taking her away for the weekend. I ran to her room. "Your dad's here"i told her. "I know and I'm ready" she told graving her suitcase. "Why do you have to leave" I said grabbing her waist and giving her a kiss. "Because it's my fathers wedding"she said leaving the room I followed her behind. "Hi daddy" "hey sweetheart " "ready to go " yeah bye Lucas " she gave me a hug and I hugged back until I heard her father clear his throat signaling to let go. "Bye jay" "bye Lucas " said her father " bye Edward " I said seeing theme leave. Who am I going to survive.