Im lost without you

Stiles POV

"You told her what!!!!" I screamed at her. I can't believe she told her mom it was me who called her. Is she crazy well she kinda is if she's dating her step father. But she can not get me in this. "Sorry what was I gonna tell her that it was her husband who I was telling I love u" she said screaming angrily. " Come over now we really need to talk about this". I can't believe she wants me to lie for her. She told me she had a crush on him when we were 13 years old and she told me they were dating. I have always been there for her. I told her I had a crush on my little sister so we aren't that different except mine is blood related I'm messed up I know. DING! that must be Jay we really need to talk about this. "She asked me who I was talking to I wasn't going to say it was Lucas !!"Yeah ok I get it know". I said after two hours of screaming at each other. "What are u going to do about all this" " I don't really know" she said sadly.

Jays POV

After I got back from Stiles house I found an angry Lucas sitting on the couch "what's wrong" I asked really scared of his mood. "Why were you with Stiles ". Here we go again. "We were just talking about something" "could you not have talked about it over the phone" "Why are you so jelous?" I said sitting down on the couch. "I'm sorry I just really love you and I'm lost without you" he said with a really sweet voice. " It's ok I should of told you I was going to stiles house" "I love you" he told me. "I love you too" I told him with a kiss.