Standard: Yugi and Atem Mutou

This is currently being re-edited it. Hope you guys like the new version. Anyways, Let's go

One down, Three to go.

I do not own any of this!!

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" The two watched their young dueltaining protege, Yuya, call out to the crowd with a smile as he rode a pink hippo in the center of the dueling arena with two spellcaster monsters floating in pillars behind him. Atem smiled as he cheered the younger one and turned to Yugi. "Aibou, he's firing up the crowd. With the way he gets the audience's attention, he'll win the Junior Cup at this rate."

"Doubt he'll beat my protege," a voice called from behind them. They turned to see Seto Kaiba walking to their luxury suite, motioning to the guy at the bar for a drink, and joining his friends at the table near the large window. "Reiji will obviously be the winner this time around."

"You have unwavering faith in Reiji, Seto," Atem said as he raised his wine glass to take a sip. "But while Reiji has the skills and abilities, Yuya has the energy. He gains their attention which is necessary for these kinds of duels."

"AND THERE YOU HAVE IT, FOLKS!" They looked to the arena to see Yuya's opponent fall to zero with a direct attack from Stargazer Magician who left his pillar during the last turn. "YUYA WINS AND GETS HIS SPOT IN THE FINALS! GET READY, FOLKS, FOR THE SPECTACLE OF THE YEAR! A DUEL BETWEEN BOTH THE MUTOU'S PROTEGÉ YUYA AND THE KAIBA'S PROTEGEE REIJI IN A HEATED DUEL TOMORROW RIGHT HERE STARTING AT 6 PM!"

Yuya and Stargazer bowed before Yuya waved at the crowd as they cheered and ran off the field followed by a now intangible Stargazer behind him. Yugi smiled softly as he looked at the stadium. "Can't believe how far dueling has come. Just a few years ago, it was just holograms."

"And we'll keep evolving with these new duelists coming in," Seto said. "We never stop evolving, and that's a great thing."

"Well, it is thanks to you guys we were able to get this far," a soft but deep voice said from behind. They turned to see Reiji Akaba walking in with his younger sister. Reiji sat down on the empty seat, and his sibling Reira Akaba climbed on his lap as he continued speaking. "If it wasn't for your creative minds, we could still be in the hologram era and not yet using solid vision."

"Well, thanks to Yuya's creation of pendulum summoning alongside your faith in him, we got a new form of summoning. It's also evolving how we're doing things."

Yugi listened to the conversation between the three about future endeavors that were soon planned on adding when the door opened once more. "Hi everyone!" Yuya ran in with Stargazer behind him in his spirit form. "What's everyone talking about?"

"The future," Seto said as he put his briefcase on the table. "Speaking of which, I have a small gift for you."

"For me?" Yuya took a stool from the bar and sat next to Reiji. "For what?"

Seto motioned to Stargazer, who was looking at the paintings in the room. "Your duel monster..."

"Rude... I'm a guardian," Stargazer rolled his eyes. Though they knew how Seto Kaiba is with his words, it still stung the magician when they bring up the fact that he was only a spirit.

"Your guardian... we, as a group, decided to give you this," he held up a gold necklace to Stargazer.

"That's nice and all..." The magician said as he neared the table and examined the necklace. "But I can't touch anything?"

Seto rolled his eyes. "Just grab it."

Hoshi looked at Yuya and reached out to the item which glowed dimly before making the magician tangible. "Oh my." The magician, now floating, touched the table and realized he wasn't going through. "What is this?"