Time To Go

I woke up about an hour and a half later. I looked around and just noticed that there were windows. They're boarded up with wood though. Suddenly I heard the door open and Dark stepped in closing the door behind him. "Oh, you're awake. Well come on out and I'll make you some food." Dark told me. "Um ok." I stuttered. He gave me his hand and I held it as we were walking to the next room. There was a dining table (surprisingly nice) and two black chairs opposite of one another. He pulled out the chair and I sat down and he pushed it in. Well at least he's a gentleman. I thanked him as he sat down. "Listen," Dark began, "I know this is weird. But I'm not kidnapping you or anything. I'm just helping you out. Of course you can leave whenever you feel like it. I just saw that you needed help. Go ahead you can leave and stay at Tyler or Ethan's house. I'll even personally walk you there." Dark offered. "Um thanks Dark I really appreciate it. I'll call Tyler and see if that's okay." I thanked him. I pulled out my phone and stepped out of the room. I told Tyler the situation not including the part about Dark. He, being the very nice man he is, of course told me I could stay as long as I wanted and would help me find an apartment. I told Dark the great news and he nodded slowly. The nod seemed odd though, maybe even sad. I shrugged it off and we left. We soon made it to Tyler's house and without a goodbye Dark left (not letting Tyler see him of course). I stayed at Tyler's and started settling in until I realized I forgot my suitcase. "Shit. I forgot my suitcase. I'll be back." I said to Tyler. Before I left Tyler asked, "I thought you came straight from Mark's house." "Well I stayed at a friend's for awhile until I called you I just left it." I lied. "Oh." Tyler said. Then I walked to Dark's house. I knocked once but no answer after a couple of minutes I opened the door quietly, assuming he fell asleep. I walked inside and heard a quiet, muffled cry. Dark? Where is he. I walked down the long hallway until it got louder. It was coming from behind a closed door. I opened it and looked inside. He still wasn't there I saw another door, probably to the bathroom, and opened it. Sure enough it was. Dark was lying beside the bathtub sobbing into his hands. "Dark? What's the matter don't cry." I sat next to him and put my arm around him. "Y/N? What are you doing here?" Dark asked looking up. "I came for my suitcase." I told him. "Why are you crying?" I asked Dark. "I don't want to lose you." Dark said looking into my eyes.