The Visitor

I heard a loud knock at the door looking at the empty spot on the bed next to me. I heard Dark get up and open the door. He greeted someone and I heard a hello from a voice I didn't recognize. I grabbed my shirt and leggings and put them on. I walked to the living room to find Dark standing next to someone. They turned and the strange man looked at me dead in the eye. He had dark green hair, black earrings, and a green septic eye. "Y/N, this is Anti. Anti this is Y/N." Dark introduced us. Anti held out his hand and stiffly shook mine. "Nice to meet you lovely lady." "Anti is staying with us while Jack is in town." Dark explained getting a bit jealous. "Well I'm glad you're here." I said to Anti. "Me too." Anti said looking at me up and down. "Well I'm gonna make some breakfast. Any requests?" I asked. "Anything's fine." Dark and Anti both said. I walked to the kitchen and Anti looked down at my ass and bit his lip. (that was cringe XD) "Anti!" Dark scolded punching his arm lightly. "What! I didn't do anything!" Anti lied.
Time skip~~
Dark left to take Jax on a walk and me and Anti stayed home. "So, Y/N, what do you wanna do?" Anti asked scooting closer to me on the couch. "Watch a movie or something?" I shrugged. "Or something? Huh?" I got up from the couch with Anti getting closer and closer. He stood up and put his arms around my waist.   "Come on Y/N you can do so much better than Dark. You can be my girlfriend. Not Dark's." Anti begged. "No thanks Anti, I love Dark." I slipped from his arms turning away. Suddenly Anti turned me around and kissed me on the lips. I tried to pull away but he was too strong. He held me towards him until I fought back. 'I am not letting this happen to me again.' I kneed him in the balls and stepped away. "I said no thanks." And with that I walked to my room.
A/N
Sorry this is shit. I have no motivation but I feel bad not posting. Also this is short. If you have suggestions just message me plz.