Shard 7

Eh, what's going on? Why is this bastard hugging me all of a sudden? 

"Oi, let go of me" I complained as I started hitting him on his shoulder. He letted go of me and said, "I guess you don't remember." 

"O-Of course not, why would I......even remember such a thing" I added. 

To be honest, I don't really remember anything at all about this. Everything in my past is fuzzy. Even I don't even know who were my parents.

"Oh well. I guess I will make you remember it then" Kaito said. 

"EH! N-NO, Y-YOU DON'T HAVE TO! I'M BETTER OF NOT REMEMBERING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS!" I replied quickly. Kaito laughed. I want to kill him.

Once I got into my apartment room I head straight into the bath. 

"Aghh.....I want to remember as well. Wait, what the hell am I saying?! I don't want to remember none of this...., but it might help me connect to who I'm really am.......so frustrating!" I said to myself.  

I got out of the bath and decided to have Maruchan (famous instant ramen cups) for dinner. But that's when I realize I ran out (worse thing that could ever happen). "Ahhh, I have to go buy some......, too lazy, NO I HAVE TO EAT RAMEN TONIGHT!" I declared. 

I got dressed and ran out the apartment building. 

My god, it's so cold. I want to go back in my bed. But I can hear Maruchan calling out to me. I must bear on this mission.

I made it to a nearby grocery store. Almost dead, though.

"Welcom-e....., Makato-san?" Yuu greeted from behind the counters. HE WORKS HERE?! 

I still didn't reply back to him. I  speed walked down the aisle to the ramen section. 

"Makato-san, how come you haven't talk to me yet?" Yuu asked as he bend down next to me. I looked away, trying my best to avoid him. 

"You know when you we were small, we talked to each other very often. We were best friends back then. Do you still remember those days?" Yuu added.

I dropped the shopping basket filled with Maruchan. I turned around. "W-What?"

No way, he knows my past too! How come he and Kaito both know and I don't? Why is it only me?

Author's Note:

How'd you like this extra twist? I bet some of you expected this to happen. Hold on tight, we are only getting started. Man, my grammar skills are in the deepest ditch. So sorry! Hope you still can read it like the way I imagine this!