i want

Waking up in Nialls arms made me feel safe from the outside world even if I was almost naked. Good morning, baby." Niall said "your so very thought full friend bought you and I a Cinnamon roll." He said I noticed the smell of cinnamon come off his tongue. I opened my mouth and he stuck the Cinnamon roll in my mouth.

"Thanks." I said eating it. My burns hurt really bad right now
I noticed Niall was only in his boxers. "You didn't leave."

"I will never leave you, unless you say you want me to." He said, and I shook my head.

"I never want you to leave." I declared, and I was happy. I kissed him on the cheek.

"I'll never let you go back there again." He said tracing the cuts. I whimpered when he got to the burns.
"Sorry. Your not a slut or a bitch. Your dad is both though." He said and I agreed. My dad was horrible.

"Can we cuddle?" I asked. Niall hugged me into a bug that made my heart warm. He presses his forehead to mine and nuzzles our noses and I can feel his breath on my lips.

"Do you ever wonder what..." He trailed off probably lost in his own thoughts. My eyes were slowly closing again. When he kissed me with parted lips, I shivered when he ran His tongue along my bottom lip asking for my entrance. My mouth opened and let him in, I didn't move it at first, but then I started flicking our tongues together. Niall let a small moan slip out of his mouth

"You're perfect." I said between kisses. I didn't want to ruin this moment. All I could think about now was how he wanted to be in the moment with me. It was amazing. The way he kissed was just so passionate. The way he tilted his head so our nose don't collide. The way he let out small, beautiful moans. The way his mouth moved, along with mine, willing to do anything. The way he made me want to go farther. I was afraid to go farther, because I didn't want it to look like a fling. The way he tasted made me melt inside. I was so ecstatic that he was mine, and no other girl could have him.

"What are we doing?" I asked him gently. "Aren't we going a bit too fast? Don't get me wrong." I asked him and he looked confused. I started to worry if I did something wrong.

"I don't know, I don't know. If you don't want to. Then... I'll stop." He explained. I shook my head fiercely.

"No, that's not what I mean. I just don't want to go to far. I mean I'm a fast person. And I know not feel right. I'm just still not sure if I want to do... That." I said sadly. He understood.

"I don't think were ready for that. And I does feel right, so right, but I'm not so ready, your my first kiss, and and almost my first girlfriend. With the exception of two people. But you are my first kiss. Am I your?" He asked were still on the bed, I was in his arms. I looked directly into his eyes.

"Yes, you are my first kiss. And my first boyfriend with the exception of two people. Do you really like me?" I asked. "Honest?"

"Yes. I've actually liked you longer than this. I started liking you when we were in third grade. I would never think I'd be I'm bed with you skipping school. This makes me happy. Protecting you makes me feel happy. I just want to see you smile. I don't want to see you hurting. It hurts my heart. And when you smile I feel warm inside to know I caused that. " he said sweetly.

"Well it makes me happy that you would say that. So... If we're skipping today. What are we doing. Nothing too exciting, remember I'm still broken." I said sadly, Niall gasped in excitement.

"Would you like to come to my house? I have something for you... I was going to give it to you a year ago but...." He trailed off.