flower in the woods

The next morning I knew I had to go to school. I never missed school a day in my life. Niall was still sleeping peacefully, and I hated that I and to wake him up.

"Wake up, love. We have to go to school. " he fluttered his eyes open. "Good morning, sunshine." I said. He puckered his lips to kiss me. I kissed him. "Go get ready, I have to go back to my place, to get dressed." Then in noticed one of my backpacks on the chair.

"Your best friend already covered that." He said, we both changed, and I put my hair up into a ponytail. "You know I love your precious curly hair." He said twirling one of my baby hairs before kissing me.

"Bye Li." I said as we left. We drove to the school, too see a crowd of people near the oak tree. "What's that all about?" I asked Niall as I parked. "I'm sure I can help." I was the school problem solver. People came to me for help of a bully.

"Let's go." Niall said jumping out of the car and grabbing my hand as we walked over to the crowd. "Excuse us." Niall said pushing through the crowd.

"You worthless fucking fag." The jock said kicking Zayn on the side. Hearing the words 'worthless fag' set me off quicker than a millisecond. "You a piece of shit." He kicked Zayn again. He trued to throw a punch but I jumped in front of his flying hand and caught it.

"Excuse me? I didn't know it was legal to hurt- no abuse someone for their sexuality. Whats wrong with being gay? " I asked pulling the now weak Zayn off the earth floor.

"Well first of all its a sin." The jock said.

"First of all who says its a sin? You only live one life. He should be free to do whatever he wants. Last time I checked it was a free country. And also last time I checked your not Zayn's dad or mum? Your not god, or the president? So what are you gonna do about it? And don't you dare touch Zayn again." I demanded.

"What am I gonna do about it? Let's e
See." He threw a lunch right be here my father had lashed me and burned me. I trued to hold in a screen but couldn't. He opened a scar and I was bleeding out on my white shirt.

"Oh, hell, no." Niall said stepping in and trowing a punch at the jock. Zayn and Niall were at my side immediately and then I noticed the crowd staring right at me.

"What the hell are you looking at?" I scolded, and they scampered away. Niall shooed Zayn away. He carried me to the nurses.

"Oh don't worry nurse, I can handle her." I wouldn't let her touch me. "Remember my dads a doctor." Niall said and she left the room. "Shit, angel." He lifted my shirt. I gasped at the contact of a cold liquid touching my skin. "It's to clean it." He explained then putting an oily substance on next. "This is to heal it." He said.
"This is to cover it." He said wrapping my waist in the bandage. The nurse cane in with a crop top.

"Its short but it'll have to do." She handed me the top

"Niall?" J asked him and he looked upon from my stomach. "Can you get that jacket from my car?" I gave him the keys and he ran out.

"What happened sweetie?" The nurse said asking about the many scans and bruises and everything amongst my body. I quickly slid the crop top on.

"Well one, I'm really clumsy. And two, I tried to defend a kid who was getting bullied about his sexuality, and I only got punched opening the scar I got from falling into a spiked fence." I lied but the nurse seemed to believe it. Niall rushed back in with the jacket he gave me. It was a bit bigger than me but it felt warm and smelled like Niall.

" Mrs. Cheryl" Niall asked sincerely. "I was wondering if I could have my work for my classes now? Just So I could take care of Angel?" The principal agreed and were we off to our class I sat in the back beside Niall luckily we didn't do anything but talk since it was the last day until winter break. We had to stay in homeroom the whole day.