You're amazing

Andi and Buffy start to Buffy's room.

Andi pushes Buffy up against the wall as they walk through the door. Kissing Buffy from her lips, chin, and down the neck. Buffy starts moaning like crazy due to these feelings she has never experienced before. The feeling of lust is sensational. Neither teen is sure of what they are doing or what they are feeling. The only thing they are sure of is that this is the only person they will have these feelings with.

Andi begins to tug at Buffy's shirt and looks at her for permission as Buffy quickly nods. Buffy is not wearing any bra so Andi immediately turns her attention to the growing mounds of Buffy's chest.

Andi kisses and sucks at Buffy's nipples. Buffy can no longer feel anything else but pleasure. Andi slides her hand into Buffy's pajama pants and thoroughly rubs Buffy's sensitive clitoris.

Baby, please. Buffy moans.

Please what? hm babygirl. What do you want to beg me to do? Andi says.

Faster, please. Faster. Buffy moans.

Ohhh my my GOD! Baby I'm gonna. Buffy then releases onto Andi and Buffy returns the favor as they end up cuddling next to each other of Buffy's bed naked.

Dear Lord honey. You are amazing. Buffy says as her head is resting on Andi's breast.

And so are you baby. Andi says.

Neither girl has much words to say, as they both know how much this moment means and they want to take in every moment.

Both realize this was one of the most very special moments in the girls relationship.

Happy birthday Buffy, thank you Honey. I love you so much. Buffy states.

And I love you. Andi says.